Chapter 9- Time Skips

/// //

Yea, time skips are boring and lazy, I get it. But I don't know what else to say about November 1st, or the week that went by. Nothing happened.

I lied to Nine so that he would go to the party, so we did indeed have school the next day. Everything was normal, fine, except my friends reassuring me a little bit about Nine. Class was fine, the workload was fine, my physical and mental state was fine, Nine was healing fine, everything was fine, normal. Nothing interesting about being normal.

Nine has ignored me, as before. Just teaching me all the stupid shit I don't understand.

Oh, guess I had more to say than I thought... Whoops.

You may be wondering, oh yea, since there's a time skip something has to happen today, something has to happen in this moment, right?

Wrong.

Nine's just... Sitting there, on his phone. I still don't have his damn number.

Yea yea of course I asked him practically every day for his num- I mean... if anyone's giving him any shit (yes trust me I have I'm a little worry knot kay), but he just ignores. Typical, typical denial of something happening to you, but spilling it all out of your heart eventually.

Typicality is so boring.

And let me tell you all something.

Nine is not even close to typical

...

Well, maybe not entirely, because right now he's really fitting with the spilling the beans thing I described.

Maybe there will always be typicality in you, no matter how hard you try not to be.

Is this what you'd call... A filler chapter?

Typical.

Past (Zankyou no Terror Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें