Coffee: Part Two- Aftermath!~ The Confrontation Extra

Fell turned to the knocking on his bedroom door. It was Saika's pattern, only harsher and louder. He scowled, not bothering to put his shirt back on.

It had been a while since Blue and Red patched him up on his spine. He could barely move without having surges of pain course through his bones. They had left him in his room so that he could rest up, which he did and it saved him the thought of having to face Saika when they told her. But sadly, Saika was coming to face him.

He opened the door, ribs bare, and saw a rather pissed off mistress. He crossed his arms, blocking the doorway. He was much taller and stronger than her, but her presence and glare was more powerful.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WORTHLESS HUMAN? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M RESTING UP FROM YOUR INCIDENT?" Fell scoffed. Saika stood up to him until they were toe to toe, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"We need to talk. Privately." She said sternly. They had a glaring battle, no one moving until Fell backed away and opened the door wider for her, a smile showing on his face.

"HOW ABOUT WE TALK IN HERE THEN?"

Saika didn't hesitate to step inside, the only thing on her mind was the subject she was about to speak. She walked in, seeing his window's red curtains closed and a dull black lamp emitting a small amount of light on his desk. Fell closed the door, a small click sounding behind him.

Fell walked over to his bed and sat down, not bothering to give Saika a place to sit. But she didn't mind, she wasn't going to stay for long.

Fell crossed his legs, crossing his arms as well. He watched her as she just stared at him, trying to find her words.

"So, I see you're covering up?" Saika started.

"OF COURSE! WHO WOULDN'T? ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD RELISH IN THAT KIND OF PAIN!"

"The pain that you said a worthless human gave you?" Saika said, closing her eyes. She had her ways of making people tell the truth. And she was going to use them on Fell.

He hesitated, thinking about what to say next. "WELL... YOU ARE WORTHLESS! IT'S JUST THAT YOU DISTRACTED ME ENOUGH THAT I COULDN'T SUMMON MY POWER TO OBLITERATE YOU! AND IF I DID, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE ALIVE! AND I WOULDN'T GET MY MONEY FOR WORKING!" Fell fumed. The human was trying to get to him, but he wouldn't let that happen.

Saika smiled a little, liking his honest answer. Fell would do anything to keep his dignity, as long as it never touched the subject. She pushed him even more.

"You were distracted? By what?"

"BY THE PAIN YOU WERE GIVING ME! I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED TO TALK, NOT GIVE ME AN INTERROGATION!!"

Saika ignored his remark. "Was it really just the pain that caught you off guard?"

Fell hesitated again, and Saika caught it. "WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK IT WAS, HUMAN?!"

Saika sighed. It was time.

"The other servants told me the story about what has happened over the last 2 hours. They informed me about the many things that they did and what I had done. I liked how they were all being honest with me, except for one person." Saika paused to add the suspense. Fell was starting to feel his sins crawling on his back.

Saika held up her bandaged hand. "They explained how I got hurt on my hand, but aside from that, they didn't explain one thing that has been bothering me. So, I put the pieces together."

Fell tried to fake a gasp, but inside he was smiling. He also had his ways with people. Physical ways...

Saika pointed to her neck. "This mark, you caused it, didn't you." She was now glaring at him. "You were the only one with me alone who has sharp teeth, and as I'm also suspecting, you decided not to tell anyone else? Which is why I reasonably slammed you with a book and no one knew why?"