Costumes!

"OH PLEASE MISTRESS SAIKA? WE PROMISE WE WON'T CAUSE ANY KIND OF TROUBLE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!" Blue pleaded as he trailed Saika with his hands clasped together.

Oh Halloween, the time where you dressed up as something or someone and went around asking for candy. Supposedly, they'd give you bad luck or trick you if you chose not to give them sweets.(or if you gave them freaking fruit snacks, like what the heck!)

Saika always dressed up for this when she was young and her father would take her around the neighborhood to gather candy. But since her father had work to attend to later on, she always stayed home and ate the candy her servants gave her from time to time. Of course, she was older now so she didn't indulge herself in such a celebration.

"I'm not sure Blue, ask your brother." Saika said. She didn't want to deal with this nor did she really want to go, but then again, she wanted to cleanse herself with the sweetness of candy. Cause really, no matter how rich you were, free candy sounded bless.

"I DID, AND HE TOLD ME TO ASK YOU!" Blue stepped in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. "PLEASE?! I ALREADY HAVE A COSTUME!"

"When did you get a costume?"

"LAST WEEK'S FREE DAY!"

"*sigh* Alright. Since this is your absolute first experience, I'll allow you and the others to go. But don't stay out too late tomorrow. And don't eat too much candy either. I don't want any of you not capable to do your work and chores because of a stomach ache."

Saika watched as Blue's face lit up with happiness, but then dropped with confusion. "I'M HAPPY YOU'RE ALLOWING US TO GO, I AM, BUT WON'T YOU BECOME LONELY BY YOURSELF?" Blue stepped up until he was toe to toe with Saika. "WHY DON'T YOU COME WITH US?"

Saika was taken aback by his statement. Her... lonely? No matter how much she denied it, truth was, she would be lonely. She would be... isolated. But she shook her head and gave Blue a small smile. "I'll be fine. You all can go ahead and enjoy yourselves." She tried to walk around Blue but he moved to block her way again.

Dang it! Why wasn't she taking the bait? Did she not understand? Blue attempted to slow her by moving in her way. She had to come! She had to see his costume tomorrow! She shall not pass!

"PLEASE COME WITH US! IT'LL BE FUNNER WITH EVERYONE!" Blue grabbed her hands in his and pulled them close. "I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEND LOTS OF TIME WITH YOU EVERYONE!"

She shook her head again. Double dang it! "I'm sorry Blue, but I must refuse. I have to organize the meeting with Mr. Sonarmark."

Blue tried one last time to get her to come. "JUST, SPARE TOMORROW FOR US! I WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOURSELF AS WELL! PLEASE?" Blue showed his sparkling and pleading eyes at her, tears on the verge of his sockets.

Saika hesitated. Oh no, I'm going to agree aren't I? "I..." Saika started as Blue's eyes grew larger. He looked so desperate and sad, like his soul would shatter if she denied his proposal. But they've never gone before... And he wants you to come with them... "Fine, I'll make arrangements." Saika concluded. Blue's eyes lit up once again, and this time, it was permanent.

"MWEH HEH HEH! THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY IS HAPPY!" He let go of her hands and put his own in the air with excitement. "OH! I SHOULD TELL THE OTHERS TOO! I'M SURE THEY'LL SCREAM WITH JOY!" He skipped around Saika and continued on to tell the other servants his ideas for tomorrow.

Saika breathed out a sigh as a smile crept on her face. 'It would be nice to learn more about everyone...' Since she hadn't gone in so long as well, it would be nice to spend some time outside instead of being cramped in her room filing out certain "papers".