Late

They had to be kidding. Oh, they so better be kidding.

Saika looked up at the sky, seeing dark, grey clouds swirling around. She sighed, tapping her foot and looking at her pocket watch. Already 25 minutes late.

She could go back inside, but then she'd have to talk to people. The people she had conferenced with were pretty rude, interrupting each other at every word or so. She hardly had any chance to speak, the meeting only containing gibberish to her.

Staring at the hands on her watch, she slowly became more irritated. Thunder clapped above her as the clouds thickened in color and mass.

No benches or anything to hide under, Saika sat down on her knees where she was previously standing, closing her eyes. They really needed to add some things to the place. Maybe a few tables and chairs here and there. And a place with a roof.

Welp, she couldn't do anything about it. So mind as well wait for the people she specifically told not to forget.

Suddenly, a series of steps echoed behind her, making her swiftly turn her head up at a sharp angle. Surprise filled Saika's face as she recognized the figure. Tall, pretty handsome, straight, a turtle neck shirt under a (also)pretty cool black lab-ish coat floating around him, glasses, and...

A skeleton.

"Oh," Saika relaxed herself, nodding in his direction. "It's you, Mr. Gaster..."

"Crap, are you kidding me?" Red asked as he went over to get his jacket hanging on the hat stand. Sans nodded in his direction.

"Yeah, I uh, kinda forgot to tell you guys about that after she left. I was going to but, you know, nothing ever sticks to my skull."

Indeed, Sans had forgotten about picking her up. Looking at the time now, he knew she wouldn't be happy. So why not send Red out to face her wrath?

He wasn't really doing anything anyway, so it worked out. Not that Sans was too lazy to pick her up himself, he just had to... finish a few things.

"Ugh, she's gonna be mad." Red scowled as he finished putting on his jacket. "Anyway, I'm heading out. Where are the car keys?"

"Oh, about that..." Sans responded. "Honey took the car to get it fixed. And the other car is getting renovations. Heh, looks like you'll have to think of something else then."

Red glared at him, his face mentally saying 'really?'. Red sighed as he opened the door. "Fine. I'm going."

"Red?"

"Yeah?"

"Bring her back when she's lost some heat, okay?"

"Oh yeah..."

Red closed the door behind him, looking up at the sky. Shoot, looked like it was going to rain. He should've brought an umbrella, but quickly dismissed the idea thinking about how much time he was losing.

At times like these, he was faithful for teleporting. Not wasting any more time, he concentrated and focused on the location, finding a shortcut. Yeah, Saika didn't want them using their powers to do everything for them, but right now was an exception.

And he'd rather not have to wash a mountain of, approximately, 100 dishes, 3 times every day for a week.

"Oh," Saika relaxed herself, nodding in his direction. "It's you, Mr. Gaster."

"Ah, it is." His voice was calming and a bit sweet. "I thought you wouldn't remember me."

"Please, who can't? Since you practically work alongside my father, you're always mentioned on his list of co-workers." Saika looked away, staring at the sky. "I'm not even surprised to see you here as well."