Chapter One

A/N: Please don't get mad at me for how quickly Riley got over Erik in the prologue, it's been a couple of years so. But yeah Henry Cavill is Edward because DAMN! I'm listening to Gangsta by Kehlani and it's... oh my god. That was my fave scene from Suicide Squad.. Well one of them. I'm rambling OKAY! This chapter is really bad but things will get betterrrrrrrrr.

"Riley's log, day ninety-two. Edward is still a bad cook." Riley said into her hand as she ran around the living room from the man. "And he still thinks he can catch me, how cute." She finished with a clicking noise. She looked behind her, confused that Edward was no longer chasing her only to run straight into him. She yelped before being caught by him and hoisted over his shoulder. 

"What was it you were saying about my cooking, now?" He teased as he carried her into the bedroom. "Because it sounded like you were complaining." Edward finished, throwing her gently onto the bed before crawling on top of her. 

"Who the hell burns spaghetti?" She asked with a raised brow. "And then twenty minutes ago you ruined breakfast somehow." Riley chuckled while wrapping her arms around his neck. "How about I make dinner tonight?" She offered before pulling his lips down to her own. "You have to get to work..." 

Edward shook his head and began kissing her neck. "I can call in sick." 

Riley giggled and pulled his head away from her. "If you would have done that when I was your patient I'd kill you." She pointed out. 

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to get rid of me." He smirked, running his hand up her side. 

"Oh no, you caught me." She played along, rolling out from under him so she was laying on her side of the bed they shared. "Now go, you're gonna be late." Riley ordered with a smile.

Edward shook his head with a smile on his face, leaning over to give her another kiss. "You better be telling the truth about dinner." He warned, kissing her one more time before he stood. "I love you."

Riley smiled and grabbed his hand, swinging it a bit before letting go. "I love you too, now go before you get fired." He rolled his eyes playfully before leaving, shouting a 'goodbye' on his way out the door. Riley sighed, looking up at the ceiling and inspecting all the small specks in the paint. "What a dork." She said, feeling a smile forming on her lips before her eyes slipped shut.

--Time Skip--

The sound of the phone ringing woke Riley up with a start, her heart beating fast from the sudden noise. She quickly made her way into the living room where the phone was stationed, picking it up and holding it to her ear. "Hello? Yes, this is she. Yes-..." Riley's eyes filled with tears, her hand clenching around the phone tightly. Before she knew it, the device turned into nothing but dust and fell to the floor in a pile. She grabbed her coat and ran out the door, not caring that she was still in her pajamas. She raced down the street, pushing and shoving anyone who was in her way, not stopping until she got to where she needed to be. When she finally did get there, she was stopped by an officer. "Get the hell off of me, let me through!" She shouted, pushing past the butch man. "Oh my god..." She gasped, falling to her knees next to him. "Ed..."

"Am I dead?" Edward asked, his droopy eyes looking up to her.

"W-What? No." Riley hurried out, putting pressure on the wound in his stomach. "No, you're alive. I'm here, Ed, I'm here, you're okay." She whispered, a tear slipping down her cheek. 

"It seems I've been shot..." He chuckled painfully. 

"Yes, but you're going to be okay..." She reassured, putting more pressure on the gushing wound. "You have to be..." 

Edward smiled and placed a hand on her cheek weakly. "Meeting you was the second best thing that ever happened to me..." He whispered while he wiped a tear away from her face. 

Riley smiled and choked out a sob. "What was the first?" 

He smiled again, blinking slowly when she took his hand in her own. "Marrying you..." He breathed, suddenly going still, his lifeless blue eyes looking up at hers.

"Edward...?" She croaked out. More tears fell as she pulled her hand away from his stomach, seeing that it was covered in his blood. "Edward, stay with me..." She whispered, pulling his body into her lap, not caring about the bystanders as she cradled him. "Please, stay with me..." Riley finished, squeezing him into her tightly as she breathed in before letting out a pained scream while her tears continued to fall.

--Time Skip--

A man was making his way down the street quickly, checking behind him every now and then to see if police were following when he ran into a woman. Riley.

"You're in a hurry, aren't you?" She hissed out. The man looked over her tear stained face, his heart beginning to race. "You look like you're running from the cops." She chuckled, stepping closer to him. "Like you killed someone." The man backed up, shocked when she disappeared through the ground. He felt a tap on his shoulder, causing him to turn around and be face to face with Riley. "You killed him... Didn't you?" She gave out a sinister chuckle, putting her bloodied hand on his cheek. "You've never experienced the amount of pain you caused me." She whispered, her face getting dangerously close to his. "Until now..." She finished, kissing his cheek and putting her other hand there, gritting her teeth while tears began to flow once more. Riley watched and his head began to turn into dust between her hands, the rest of his body following until he was a pile of nothing on the sidewalk. 

"That was... Impressive." A deep voice said from behind her. She turned, seeing a blue man with three people behind him. "Care to join us?"

A/N: Next chapter will have Riley's point of view! I am not proud of this chapter at all...