Chapter Six

A/N: So, I forgot to update yesterday because I've been obsessed with watching the new Netflix series "The Crown"... Sorry. Um. If any of you know how to make manips... Can someone please make me one for a story I have in the works... I need it to be Elizabeth Olsen and Robin Lord Taylor... THANKS!

"Charles, you will send a message to every living mind... You will tell them that this earth will be laid waste." Apocalypse informed, pausing to stand. "That it is I, En Sabah Nur... Who will wreak this upon them." 

I looked up, my eyes catching Charles's, seeing the betrayal in them clearly before he looked back to Apocalypse. 

"Now..." He spoke once more. "Deliver my message." 

Charles leaned forward, getting up into Apocalypse's face. "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't reach that many people, I don't have Cerebro." 

"Have you not been paying attention, Charles? Do you really think you would need Cerebro to do this?" I spat, stopping when En Sabah Nur turned towards me. 

"Now, Riley. Don't be rude." He scolded before turning back to Charles. "You don't need a machine to amplify your powers. You have me." He explained before standing and motioning for Charles to repeat after him, his eyes turning white. "Hear me." 

Charles looked hesitant, his eyes darting between our group before giving in with a sigh. "Hear me... Inhabitants of this world... This is a message. A message to every man, woman and mutant in the world..." 

Apocalypse nodded, motioning for him to continue. "You have lost your way."

"Y-You have lost your way..." Charles repeated. 

"But I have returned." 

"But I-I have returned... The day of reckoning is here. All your buildings. All of your towers and temples... Will fall. And the dawn of a new age will rise...For there is nothing you can do to stop what is coming. This message is for one reason alone. To tell the strongest among you..." Charles continued, his eyes growing dark with anger.

"Those with the greatest power, this earth will be yours." Apocalypse said, waiting for Charles to repeat to finish the message. 

"Those...With the greatest power..." He paused, hesitating. "Protect those without. That's my message to the world." He hissed, earning a surprised look from Erik and myself.  

A/N: This one is extremely short because I have really bad writers block and it's a pain to get the damn transcript because my computer is being a dick, but I wanted to get something to you guys! So... Enjoy?