It all business

As they walked through the building lobby, Libby took a quick look at the man before opening the door to her office. He was 7'2",muscular body and a middle-aged man. She got to say he was good looking,but still not her type. He looked like he was in his late 40s or early 50s.

As they walked through the building lobby, Libby took a quick look at the man before opening the door to her office. He was 7'2", with a muscular body and a middle-aged man. He still had a teenage boy's face. She got to say he was good looking,but still not her type. He looked like he was in his late 40s or early 50s.

They entered the main office, designed in purple with old antiques. It was very feminine but designed in a way to make it quite comfortable for her clients of both genders. It was also a perfect size for an interior washroom.

Mr. Jenkins took a seat on the white sofa with black poker dots, which looked like a big damnation dog 

Mrs Diaz, you see, I like......

"Call me Libby," he said, interrupting him 

John smiled, "Okay Libby, as I previously stated, I am sorry for coming unexpectedly. However, I would like to do business as soon as possible because of my busy schedule throughout this month." He smiled 

"Well you are just lucky. I am prepared," she said in a business manner.

"My type of woman," he smirked, "so how is your husband?

I thought you came here to do business and not interview me about my personal life. She questioned

"Well you can't blame a guy to be curious to know what the secret behind all that beauty is,but enough chat, let's talk business." He smiled with a testing look.

During the discussion of the fashion shoot, Mr. Jenkins was happy to have Libby as his client, but eventually in the meeting, his mind drifted off to Libby. If she only knew that he rescheduled He remembered seeing her picture on the internet and seeing such a beauty; her husband was a very lucky man to have such a beauty with such a unique personality, and that dress she was wearing would set any man on fire.

As I previously stated, I am pleased that you enjoyed the issue.She smiled, looking at him as if he were in another world, but she knew he was thinking of her, and although she regretted wearing the dress now, she enjoyed teasing a man who is not her type.

"Oh yes indeed, well I have another appointment to get to,so if that is all, we will keep in contact." He smiled.

" Sure He purred, which had him shaking out the door. She smiled as she saw the effect on him.

"Well Miss James, you are sure lucky that you are married because if you were not..." he smirked.

As she led him to the door, she laughed.

After John left the building, Libby announced to everyone that the studio was theirs. They all cheered, and Libby decided they should celebrate.

So Libby, are you staying l?Jennifer was lucky to have him. He was black, well more like chocolate brown, and was very charming. He was also the same age as her as they had the same birthday. He was muscular and handsome, surely a woman's dream man. And yes  he was also married to a woman he cherished since college. They were college sweethearts who became a family with a beautiful 10 year old little girl named Stefani, after Jennifer got pregnant with their daughter in college.

 They were college sweethearts who became a family with a beautiful 10 year old little girl named Stefani, after Jennifer got pregnant with their daughter in college

I would, Jacki, but you know how I am, she smiled, knowing he would catch up.

"Yeah, I know, don't go too crazy," he joked, "I know you're a freak."

Although he worked for her, they also became great friends, and she could tell him anything 

"We will keep in contact," and she took her keys and left.

******See my sugar new update. Feel free to comment.**********
😂😂😁😃😃😂😁