Are you fucking kidding me!!

Here is the book, so will that be all that is needed? She asked. After sex last night, she sneaked into the drawer and took Shawn's laptop to get a list of his daily schedule and appointments.

"Oh yes, that will surely be all." Michael smiled and said, "I will be keeping in contact with you for daily updates." He placed the files in his bag.

She gave him the phone number for a new phone she had purchased.

"Yeah, I will." He watched her mystically.

So thank you, Mr. Anthony. I have another appointment in the next hour, so she walks to the door.

"For a woman who says her husband is cheating, you are surely being normal with it."

Well, Mr. Anthony, she sat down and stayed quiet for a second.

Michael woke up and went towards her, saying, "I am sorry." I didn't mean it like that.

"No! It's okay, I... can you give me a minute, please? I will be back in a minute. She went into the bathroom, where she broke down in tears.

Michael came after her and sat down on the floor next to her. He gave her a bit of space. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What? She wiped a tear.

So let's say you find out the truth; what will be your next move then?

"Well, get a divorce, I guess." I don't know if she started to cry. I don't know if I can even handle the truth.

He held her in his arms as he saw the tears falling, and after 10 minutes of crying, she finally stopped.

He was so comforting to her that she didn't want to be removed from his arms.

"Are you okay now?" He whispers

"Yes, I am," she sniffled.

He handed her a tissue to wipe her face.

She giggled and wiped her tears.

The telephone rang.

Michael: "Hey baby girl, what's up?"

"What time are you coming home?"

In a few more minutes, I will be on my way.

"Don't forget the ice cream."

Michael: "I wouldn't

Phone ends

Libby quickly rose to her feet and said, "Wow! Look at the time. It's time to go, Mr. Anthony.

Michael looked puzzled but didn't bother to ask as he had just left the office.

Oh no! What was I thinking?He got a girlfriend or maybe a wife, and I was wrapped up in his arms. For sure, I wanted to get my ass kicked or, worse, killed. She exaggerated.Then her phone rang, abruptly interrupting her thoughts. t

Phone call

Libby: "Hello

Shawn: "Hey baby, we need to talk." "Why don't you meet me at the café a few blocks from your office?"

Libby: "Okay, I will be there in 15 minutes." "I just have to reschedule an appointment."

She ends the phone call without saying goodbye.

In the next 15 minutes, Libby saw Shawn at the café, waiting on her.

"Hey, so what was the urgent call all about?" She sat down, ordering a cup of coffee.

He was unsure.

She watched him curiously.

The good news is that I finally got a part in this huge story.

"Oh, Shawn, that is wonderful," she smiled.

"But..." he paused.

"But... she repeated as she watched him get a bit annoyed."

But it is in Hawaii, and I have to go there for 2 months.

"What are you fucking kidding me? She just took her bag and left the café without waiting for Shawn to respond.

*********Hello, I love bunnies! It's been a long week, but I'm finally able to update a chapter!I hope you all like this one.*********

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰