Your beauty amazes me

Chapter 11

Phone call
Libz: "Yes, Barbara." I am sure. I just want to know when I will receive the papers.

She was on the phone with her divorce lawyer, finalizing everything.

Barbara : "OK, Miss James, it will be sent to you in the next two weeks."

Libz: "Well, thank you and please keep in contact with me. The sooner I receive the file, the better. "

Barbara: "Sure Miss James I will be in contact. Goodbye.

The phone rings out.

Finally, Michael hugged her and kissed her lips passionately. I thought you would never end that call.

"Giggles, you're lucky it was not my best friend Samantha.

"Well, why don't we get back to bed?" He winks.

"Serious? She frowned, but I thought we were going to find out something.

"Well, yes, we are, my sweet Liby," he said as he hugged her. "You just seem very happy about the divorce, lol."

"Of course I am going to get rid of that dirty ass scumbag, plus you make me happy," she smiled.

"Well, you should get dressed because we have hiking to do," he smiled back, kissing her.

They spend the next 7 weeks on the island, enjoying and exploring . He also helped her with finalizing the divorce papers and her fashion show project. They got to know each other better as they felt they had known each other for a long time. They had a lot in common and disliked each other because they explored during the day and made love at night, where he taught her some new things in the bedroom (if you know what I mean, giggles back to the book).

She came back wearing a pink vest top and brown khaki shorts with her hair corn rowed. She wore pink hiking boots and had no make-up since Michael loved her natural beauty more.

"Hmm, wow, so fucking beautiful I am about to die. LOL He pretended like he was going to die.

She giggled, "Stop it..you are making me blush and please let us go." She pulled him along as they walked out the door, laughing.

After hiking for about an hour, she wondered in her mind, "Well, the asshole knows how to have a vacation." She smiled as she watched Michael.

They found a trail that led up to a private waterfall, and she awed at it for quite a while. It was like she was in a trance.

"Okay, are you done gazing He snapped her out of her trance, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheeks. "Are you ready to relax for a while?" he asked, holding her closer.

"No, no, I've got a better idea She came out of his arms as she started to undress.

"What are you doing? I didn't expect a strip tease. He laughed teasingly.

She gave him a death glare and said "horny ass" as she continued to undress until she was wearing a magenta bikini.

He admired her body. It was just perfect. He loved every part of her body as he watched her dive into the water.

"Are you coming or not?

"Aren't you afraid of snakes in there? He laughed.

"Well, if you don't want to come, then I will make you." She took a breath and dived under water. It had been 20 seconds and she had not risen, so he took off his clothes in a panic and dived in after her.