epilogue

6 years later

"Wow, that is my girl," Michael shouted, watching his daughter graduate from the 6th grade.

"Michael, sit down, you are embarrassing her," Libby told him as she saw the other parents looking at him

Libby finally accepted Michael's proposal after 3 years. They gained an instant connection, and his daughter loved her like crazy. She was indeed an incredible mom to her.

"You just stole my daughter away from me." "This is so not fair," he laughed. "Now you are even telling me how I should react."

"Oh that is not true, she and I just have a great relationship," he teased.

He stood up again and exclaimed, "JUST GRADUATEDDDDD!!!!

She watched him have his moment as she was indeed happy that Michael had mended her broken heart with such love and passion and also with hot, steamy late-night love making. She rose to prominence after Michael resigned from his job and joined the FBI. He was very good at it.

As for Shawn, after losing his job, which would have given him a good start, he became a news caster instead, where he broke off with Jena after he caught her sleeping with his co-worker.

Samantha approached her friend Libby with her 5-year-old son Justin, exclaiming, "Loll, isn't he a proud father?" Sami and Alex were happily married with their son, and Sami eventually accepted to work for her fashion show as a model.

"Yes, yes he is," she laughed.

"What are you both chatting about? Michael asked curiously.

"Oh nothing," they both laughed.

Michael lifted her up and kissed her. "I will never stop loving you," he whispered.

"Dad! Dad! Look Angelina came towards them.

Libby hugged her as she congratulated her daughter.

Michael took the certificate as he hugged his daughter and said, "Well, I have a perfect place for this. 

By the way, dad, can you stop kissing mom in front of everyone, Angelina laughed?

"You see, what I told you, Libby laughed."

"Okay, well, they are not going to like this." He held his wife, giving her a deep, passionate kiss.

"I love you," he smiled.

You make me the happiest woman alive, but I have another surprise in store for you.

"What is that? He asked curiously.

She rubbed her stomach. "I am pregnant!"

"Yesss!" "I will never stop loving this woman," he exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Yes, I am going to be a big sister!" Angelina joined in the excitement.

They all three hugged with joy.