You're Hired

Libby arrived at her office as she waited for her assistant to tell her that Mr. Anthony was here to meet her.

She allowed him to enter as she was shocked to see that he looked different from the last time she met him. He was 7'2, muscular, with short black hair, very handsome. He looked like he was in his late 20s but early 30s, with sexy blue eyes like Crystal, where he looked like a sexy young James Bond. She couldn't help herself from steering at him, for she was in deep thought.

 She couldn't help herself from steering at him, for she was in deep thought

He smiled at her staring and coughed 

"So you must be James Bond," she snapped out of her thoughts nd giggles. "I am sorry, I meant to say Mr. Anthony."

"Yes, and you are Miss James, or should I say the wonderful Mrs. Diaz, as he got right to the point, so what does a married woman like you need me for? It appears that your marriage is perfect, "he said as he sat in a chair.

Well, you are an agent. I have read about your work, which seems interesting. She acts professional.

"Oh really? He replied, waiting for her next response.

"Well, I would like to hire you," she stated.

"Hmmm, more details please, Mrs. Diaz," he smiled.

"It is Libby and I need you to spy on my husband," she said boldly.

I see, let me guess you have cheating suspicions; I see, for you know, you could call the famous cheaters, "he joked.

She got angry "NO! I do not want those silly televised shows. I want this to be private because I know you do this best.

"Well, I don't charge cheap. He grinned.

"What is your price She just named it. She took out her check book.

"Well, based on how long you want me," he said sexily.

She nearly drops her pen, but remains still. Well, I guess a month shall do it as it is just business.

"I never said anything about not being professional," he winked.

Libby giggled, "so when can you start?

"Whenever you're ready," he stood up and went to the couch.

Libby steered as she took a deep breath. "Oh yes, I want you to rip my clothes off and fuck me on the couch," she thought.

"Ahh! Miss James He smiled at her steering.

"Oh sorry;I was in deep thought. For you will start tomorrow. "

"Well, that will be no problem,but keep me in contact 

"Will do," she smiled.

They ended the meeting and said goodbye while exchanging contact information, then he left the building.