Were I met the finnal person. Fb. 10

I get off at a city. It's,filled with tall buildings and lots of shops. Busy people rush around everywhere and cars are always on the road. I grab my bag and walk in a direction. I don't know we're I will go but I know that I have to keep going. I hope my dad is ok.i decide that I will visit dad in 1 week. I have to stay hidden until then. The city has so many buildings and complex highways.  I see a tall grey building. It has lots of class windows Ali ex perfectly. On the roof is massive fans. They run continuously.i read a sign close to the building. "Smiths five star hotel,come and stay today.". Hmm I bet there are cleaners rooms our other spare rooms in there. I walk around the back of the building a small door sits alone. I slowly turn the rusty handle to find that it opens smoothly. I step inside and am suddenly hit with a burst of warm air.

I look up. A tower of stairs go up with doors appearing every 5 steps,or so. I decide to go up them. I pass hotel rooms,kitchens and reserves. Then I stop at room 23. "Storage" I knock on the door. No one answers so I turn the nob. It opens silently. I step inside the room and close the door. It is quite warm surprisingly. I put all my stuff in the corner and sit down on an old beanbag. I think about mum. How she was always so keen to see us. I think about tim how he would nether come out of his room until tea."tim!" I realise that tim is at his mates. He is due back tonight. I have. No contact to him.  I start to panic but then I notice a phone on the wall. I know time mobile off by heart. So I pick up the phone and dial the numbers anxiously waiting for him to pick up. "Hello tim speaking, how can I help you?" I smile at his voice, sounds the same. "Oh,it's me Christina,listen I have something heart breaking to tell you." I say sadly. "Oh,what is it Christina?" He says back.

He doesn't even know."uh,did you get a call from the hospital or the police by any chance?" I say. I plug my free ear with my finger because I can hardly here from over the traffic noises. "Oh,no no one has called me since last week, why?". Why wouldn't they contact him,he has a right to know. "Tim,.." I start. "Eh yeah" he says in aware on what I am about to say. "Tim..........mums......she" I start crying. "What is it." He says. "Tim she's dead,mum is DEAD" I manage to say. "W....what? Is mum really dead?". He asks.

I wipe my eyes with my sleeve and say. "Y....yes she...was attacked" I blurt out. "N....nooooo" he starts crying now. "W.....where...I.. is dad?" He sobs. "He....he is in hospital" I say. "Why,how is in hospital?" Tim says alarmed. "He is in there because of me." I say. It is true. "What? Christina tell me." He says. I stay silent for a second. "He is in there because he saved me." I say. "Which hospital is he in.?" Tim asks. "I...I don't know...they probably moved him." I say. "CHRISTINA WHERE ARE YOU,PLEASE TELL ME." he says almost yelling. "I......I can't tell you......what I can say is I'm running from the bad people.." I say. "Why can't you tell me?" He says. We have both calmed down now. "I don't want to drag you into this. Listen you can meet me and dad at the bus station near our house in six months. But for now...you will need to go somewhere safe." I say. I might not of been able to save mum,but I can save tim. I say bye quickly and hang up the phone. I get I to my bed made out of an old beanbag and half a pillow. I set my bag next to me and slowly drift to sleep.

LATER...........

I yawn and open my eyes. My bag sits next to me. Then I remember I am int he storage room so I realise that I need to get out because someone will need to clean soon. I get up and swing my bag onto my shoulder. I walk to the door and open it a crack. Two people talk at the bottom of the stairs. I look up the stairs. No one is there so I creep up the stairs. When I get to the 5th floor I can see the two people are still there. I glance around.  I tall angry man stands a floor up waiting for me,his arms crossed.

No one is around except me and the 3 people so I decide that taking on two people will not hurt. I race down the stairs and reach them. "Hey,we are. Closed!!" One of them yells. "This place has been closed for the last month,there are signs everywhere so she would know!" The other says. "Grab 'er"  the man from the stairs yells as he runs down the stairs. "Stop,or I will have to shoot to kill" the angry guy yells. I duck around a corner and set them off track by opening a door. I stay behind the corner while the two men run in the door. I fade up to the door and lock it. "It was a trick,fool" I here one say. "Oi,get 'ere" the guy from before yells. I run up some stairs and up to an elevator. I push the elevator button and the doors open slowly. I duck inside and close the door.

I select top floor. While I wait patiently I get out my pistol. I nether thought I would use it again. But it looks like I might have to. the doors open and I run out. "Oh,this is definitely a top floor." I say as I emerge. I'm actually on the roof of the building. So I have to hold onto a handrail to steady myself as it is very windy. The doors slide open, I face them quickly and the angry man emerges. "Fool,you have no idea were to go." He says as he takes a step closer. I pear down the side of the building. Hmmmm. I take a step back.

He pulls out his pistol. I take another step backward.  And pull out mine. I fire twice and I hit him in the foot I think. But I actually don't know because I duck as he fires and then I take cover behind a working fan. I stick my arm out and fire at him. It hits his arm. I run to the edge of the building. Hmmm,face him or face my fears.i choose......fears. I face him directly. "Nice try little girl,you will answer to me. "The best terrorist." Step closer before I choose to shoot you." He says coldly. I step back. "Uh,no way I would nether do that, i would raver die." I say sharply. He looks at me then at his gun. He loads it and clicks it into place he points it at me. Then he says.

"Then it looks like that is what is about to happen."
"Yep you think that."   I say smartly. He fires and I jump sideways.

I feel myself falling quickly, my bag slipping of my shoulders. I manage to grab it then I face the ground and splash. My hand still gripping the gun.

I land in the cold water. Because of when I was falling I leaned sideways so that slightly changed my course and I landed in the lake. But the terrorist wouldn't of thought so though because when he would look down he would see busy traffic. He would think I was dead. Yay me. I climb out and run towards the busses.