Chapter 2

DEANS POV

My alarm goes off on Monday morning telling me to get ready for school. I untangle myself out of my sheets and walk to my dresser. I tug a pair of clean clothes on then go downstairs to eat. "Hey Jody." I say as I walk into the kitchen.
"Good morning Dean. Apples?" She asks pushing a plate towards me.
I accept the chopped up apples. "You have duty today?" I ask, my mouth full of apples.
"When do I ever not?" She complains.
I finish the apples then eat a bowl of cereal go back up stairs and finish getting ready then head to my car.
I completely forgot about Sam,my mind was spinning but he hopped in right when I was about to leave.

~

I glance over at the clock waiting for Math class to get over with. And Castiel sitting in the desk next to me wasn't helping. Now I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss.

"You know, I meant what I said friday night." He says leaning closer to me. I look over at him confused. Is he just playing with me?

"I want to get to know you, and I meant that kiss, I wasn't That drunk." He whispers.
"What are you saying?" I ask.
"I'm saying I want to get to know you,"
He doesn't like me does he? The bell rings. I get up and walk out of class away from Castiel.

I walk in the crowded hallways. Hugging my books and binder to my chest.
I jump when Castiel slams his hand in a locker in front of me, making me stop. "You didn't think it was going to be that easy to get away did you?" He growls.
"I-uh-I-" I stutter.
"Now, I meant what I said and I meant that kiss, now will you go on a date with me?" He asks.
Castiel Novak wants to go on a date with me? THE Castiel Novak?
"Uh-I-erm-S-sure...?" I stutter nervously.
He pulls a sharpie out of his pocket and scribbles his number on my hand. "Text me later and we'll figure out the detes." He says then walks off.

I rest my head against a locker. What just happened? Well the hottest and most bad ass guy in school just asked you on a date- part of myself thought the other part thought: he is trouble, that's all he is stay away from him.

I sigh then push myself off the locker and head to my own.

~~

CASTIELS POV

(Last period)

I walk into English class not caring that I was really late. I sit in my seat, which was in the back left corner. My eyes fall on Dean Winchester the mysterious nerd. His seat was across the room and second row from the front.

He was quiet cute to watch. I watch him as he taps his pencil on his desk and reads a book-not paying any attention to the teacher talking, like me.

"Now choose a partner to do the project with." Our teacher says.

I get up quickly and walk over to Dean. He looks up from his book to me.

"Is this why you want to hang out? So I can do your homework? No thank you." He says shutting his book and getting up to find a new partner.
"No this is not why. I thought I could get to know you better if we work together." I say putting my hand on his bicep and holding him back from walking.
"Fine, it's not like the other people in here would help me anyways." he sighs.
I let go of his arm.

"Did you even pay attention to what she was saying?" He asks.
"Well no, you weren't either." I argue.
"Yes I was,"
"No you weren't you were reading your book."
"Dude, you were watching me? Stalker much?" He says taking a step back. "It helps me pay attention to what she was saying." He says.

The bell rings. "I got to go pick up my brother, I'll text you later Castiel." He says then pushes past me.

That guy is seriously weird. How could one care about school so much and not have fun? I'm going to show him what fun is, I'll get him and it shouldn't be hard.