Chapter 3

(Tuesday after school)

"Hey Jody, I'm going to be leaving soon." I say walking into the living room where she was sitting on the couch.
"Where you going?" She asks looking at me.
"Going to a friends house to work on a project." I say.
"Ok."

I hear the sound of a motorcycle come from outside so I tell Jody bye, grab my back pack, then leave.

I walk up to Castiel's motorcycle. "You still want to wear a helmet?" He asks.
"Dude, I'm not going to kill myself." I say then grab the helmet. I get on then we take off.

~

We walk into his house and his house actually looks somewhat decent. Much cleaner than the last time I was here.

He takes me to his room.

"Do you have a laptop?" I ask looking around his room-which also looks a lot cleaner sense last time.

"Yeah over there." He says pointing to a desk. I walk over and awkwardly grab it then walk to the middle of the room. I set the laptop on the ground then sit on the ground next to it.

I get the stuff I need out of my back pack. I notice Castiel sitting on his bed just watching me. "Are you just gonna watch or are you going to help? Cause if you don't want to help that's ok, I'll just go home and do it myself and have you put your name on it..." I ask, staring back at him.

"Sassy much? Jeez." He says then walks over to me and sits down. "What exactly are we doing?"

"We have to write a story on one of these topics." I say then hand him a paper.

"Oh fun," He says sarcastically. "Uh, so how are we doing this?"

"I'll do the writing and you'll do the research." I say.

"What if I want to write?"

"Well uh, I guess you can write."

"Haha, no I'm kidding, Ill do the research." He says then scoots the computer towards him.

Castiel seemed like a pretty nice guy so far, I hope I'm right.

"So what topic are we doing?" He asks looking at me.

"Um, we can do..." I say looking at the paper. "Civil War?"

"Nah, that's to boring. Lets do," He says taking the paper from me. "Art."

"You know we have to do it on 'Ancient' art right? That means you have to find the history behind the painting and what inspired the person to make it." I say.

"Your such a nerd." He says glancing up from the paper.

"Okay, so I guess we are doing Ancient art..." I say.

~

(45 minutes later)

"Are we almost done?" Castiel asks.

I glance up from the paper I am writing on to Castiel, who was laying on his back halfway across the room from me.

"No." I reply.
"Do we have to finish it today?"
"No."
"Then why are we doing a lot?"
"First, stop saying 'we' cause your not doing crap. Second, I only have one paragraph done."
"Meow." He says then crawls over to me. "Fine what can I do?"
"Nothing, I got it." I say looking back at the laptop.
"You pissed off at me?"
"Nope." I lie.

He puts his hands on my hips and turn me around so I'm facing him.
"You need to stop worrying about school so much." He says.
I stutter, trying to find words to say but he hushes me by pressing his lips to mine.
I pull back.
"No, I'm not going to be your bitch. If you want to kiss me, I have to be your boyfriend. But I don't want to be your boyfriend because you need someone to kiss."

"I'm not kissing you because I need someone to kiss, I'm kissing you because I like you. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"I'll have to think about it." I reply. I feel my cheeks heat up. Is he freaking serious? He wants to date me, wow

"Really? Realllly?" He says staring at me. "Fine don't be my boyfriend."

"No, I do."
"Ha. See I knew you wanted to." He says.
"Don't think that I'm going to do drugs or drink or anything." I say pressing my forehead to his.
"We'll see." He says then presses his lips to mine, squishing my glasses.
I kiss back then pull away.

"What time is it?" I ask curious.
"6:13." He replies.
"Oh, I should be going home soon."
"Really? But it's early." He complains.
"Yeah, I know, but I got to."
"Ok I'll take you home. But when is this project due?" He asks getting up.
"Friday." I reply. I turn off the laptop and pack up my stuff.
"So... you'll be back tomorrow?"
I stand up facing him. "Uh, I guess."
"Ok."

He places his hands on my hips and pulls me closer then presses his lips to mine.
I pull back. "Uh, Cas, can we just take things slow right now, I know that-"
"Shh, it's fine." He says with a wink.
"Thanks." I whisper. He lets me go then we walk outside to his bike.

~

We arrive at my house. I say bye then go inside.

"Hey Dean." Jody says when I walk in the house.
"Hey." I say then immediately go up to my room-not wanting to talk to anyone.

I drop my backpack on the ground then sit on my bed.

I have a boyfriend. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time. Maybe I shouldn't be with Cas. He is bad and way out of my league. But I just completely fell for him and I can't change that.

I fall asleep thinking about his blue eyes, his Mohawk, and soft lips.