Chapter 4

I shut my locker and turn around to start walking to my last period class. Me and Cas haven't talked all day. He saw me, I knew that, but it was almost like he was ignoring me. He wouldn't make eye contact or anything and it was driving me crazy. He said he likes me so why doesn't he interact with me? It's not like he is shy.

Once class is over I pack up my stuff and leave the room. I walk outside of the school and wait for him to walk out. I see him walk out and I run up to him and grab his wrist. He about punch me in the face but I dunked.
101"Whoa!" I say.
"Jeez Dean, don't you know better than to grab someone's fucking wrist and pull them to a stop when they are clearly distracted?" He shouts.
"Sorry." I apologize. "But we need to talk."
"Ok, what's up?"
"What's up with you ignoring me all day?" I ask tilting my head slightly.
"I wasn't ignoring you... I just didn't talk to you." He says looking away.
"Cas, if your going to be my boyfriend your gonna have to act like one. Meaning actually talking to me, hanging out with me, holding my hand, etc." I say letting go of his wrist.
He looks at me and puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer.
"I'll try to be a better boyfriend, I promise." He says.
"Thank you." I say then give him a quick kiss.

He grabs my hand then walks me to my car.

"I'll meet you at my house." He says then walks off.

~

I pull up to his driveway and get out of my car. He is already home. I walk up the wooden steps to the old house.

I knock on the door and wait patiently. Castiel soon comes and opens the door.

"You know you don't have to knock right? You can just walk in." He says.
"Oh." I say then step into his house.

I follow him up to his room. I look around at the band posters on his wall.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" He asks.
"Uh no, it's fine." I say looking at him.

He takes off his shirt. He was very fit. I stare as he walks past me then turn around to look at his back. Like I said, very fit.

He's such a show off. I role my eyes then walk over to his desk and take the computer off of it.

I put the laptop on the ground and sit in front of it. I start working without Cas, it's not like he would be much help if he was with me.

Fifteen minutes past and Cas walks back in. Nothing on him but a towel wrapped around his waist. I know he's doing this on purpose.

He walks over to his dresser and "accidentally" drops his towel.

My mouth drops open-never seeing another's guys parts before. I quickly turn away. "Can you not?" I ask.

I can here him laugh and say: "Sorry."
"No your not." I say with a little laugh myself.

"Are you done yet?" I ask still not facing him.
"Yep."

I open my eyes.

"Dude your already working on school?" He says looking down at me.

"Yeah, someone needs to do and you sure the heck aren't." I say looking up at him.
"So much sass." He says cocky.
I roll my eyes and turn towards to the computer.

"Why do you always sit on the ground?" He asks.
"Because I want to." I say not bothering to look up at him.

"Are you pissed off at me?" He asks.
He sits down next to me.
"Nope." I reply. I guess my expression said otherwise because he shuts the laptop and sits in front of me.

"I never said that you being sassy was a bad thing. I think it's quiet cute." He says looking me in the eyes.
"Mmm."
"You get pissed off way to easy. Take a joke, Dean. Stop taking things so serious."
"Your right," I say realizing that I need to loosen up. "maybe your not so bad after all."
"No, I'm not. Im just living life."

It's almost like Cas put a spell on me cause all of a sudden I felt so brave and fearless, like I could do anything without a care in the world. But maybe it is just me waking up, noticing all the fun I'm missing out in.

I smirk then lean forward pressing my lips to his. "Mmm" He moans.

I push him back so his back is on the ground and I am on top of him.

I pull back. "Doesn't mean I'm not going to worry about school tho." I say with a smirk then sit up.

I grab the laptop an turn it back on and start to doing work again.

"Your an assbutt." He says with a laugh.
"Assbutt?" I ask looking at him.
"Yeah, it's my word I made." He says with another laugh. I giggle then get back to work.