chapter 6

"Shit." I say noticing that Cas was still in my bed.

He rolls over tiredly. "Whats wrong?" He asks which turns into a yawn. "You got to get up," I say grabbing his arm and pulling him out of bed. "You have to go. Jody and Bobby can't know you slept over."

"Whoa," He says as I pull on him. He rubs his eyes trying to wake up. I walk around my room looking for his shoes and jacket. His shoes were by the window he came in through and leather jacket was on the edge of my bed. I grab them and hand them to him.

He puts them on then walks over to the window. "Well see you at school." He says turning around to face me. "Kay, be safe." I say still not knowing how the heck he got up here. He opens the window and slings one leg out. I stop him by grabbing the collar of his black leather jacket and pull him to me so our lips are touching.

He pulls back, smirks, then says bye and leaves.

LATER

"So uh, Billy is throwing a party Saturday and he invited me and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" Cas asks leaning on the locker next to mine. I shut my locker and look at him. I feel my cheeks heat up, why was I blushing?  "Er yeah, sure." I reply. "Good, cause if you declined I would have had to find another date and I wouldn't want to do that, plus it would make me look bad."He says with a small smirk. I give a small laugh then the bell rings so we split apart.

SATURDAY

We walk into the crowded house. I am immediately joined by Anna. "Dean!!! Well look who has been such a rebel lately showing up to two parties!" She yells then hugs me. I roll my eyes and hug back. I pull out of the hug and look over at Cas. "Welp I'm gonna go talk to some people I'll find you in a little bit babe."He says then walks off. I wanted to tell him to stay, I really don't want him to leave, but I let him go anyways and put on a fake smile and talk to people.

Anna always flirts with me and I don't know why. She doesn't like me---I know that for a fact---we talked about this, we both said that we were not into each other so why does she always flirt? Anyways, she begged me to come dance with her but I decline.

Balthazar walks over to me with a beer in his hand. "Eyy!" He shouts over the loud music."Hey Balth, do you know where Cas is?" I ask out of curiosity. "Er over their." He says pointing his finger across the room. "Thanks." I say then walk in that direction.

I finally find Cas. He, not surprisingly, had a beer in his hand too. "Hey, babe I was just about to go find you." He says putting an arm around me. He introduces me to some of his friends, Crowley, Azazel, Lucifer, and Abadon.

We all start talking, mostly them, together.

"Want a sip?" Cas asks. I shake my head in denial. "C'mon! Try it! You'll like it, it's good." He begs. All his friends butt in. I finally give up and take the cup from Cas. I look at the beer in my hand then take a sip. Surprisingly I actually like it. "So...?" Cas asks. I nod my head in approval then take another sip. "Ahh yeah!" Cas says with a big smile then kisses me on the cheek.

I finish the rest of the beer. "I need another beer." I say leaning on Cas, who still has his arm wrapped around me. "Haha ok, can you stand on your own?" He asks. "I only drank one beer I don't think I'm that drunk." I say. I was wrong. I was drunk, I mean not that bad but still.

At least Cas didn't take long. He hands me another beer and I take a sip.

I start having a hard time standing up straight--I guess because this is my first time drinking---so I lean on Cas. He wraps his arm around me his hand landing on my hip.

After my third or fourth, I can't remember, beer Cas walks me over to a couch and lays me down.

LATER

"C'mon let's go." I hear Cas say when my eyes open. He pulls me off a couch and puts an arm around me. We stumble to a car, both of us drunk. About 10 other people get into the car. Everyone is drunk, including the driver.Fortunately we make it home safe, well at least to Cas home.

We get out of the car and stumble up to his house then into his room. I trip over something on his messy floor, I would've fell on my face but Cas caught me. I kick off my shoes then lay in his bed.

I watch as Cas takes off his shirt and his shoes then gets in bed with me. He rolls over to me and puts his hands on my hips, our bodies touching. "I had fun," He says with a small laugh. "Yeah, I did too." I say. "Good,"

He presses his lips to mine then we say good night and fall asleep.