chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

ONE WEEK LATER

Castiel has been keeping his promise of being a better boyfriend. He walked me to my classes, held my hand, and actually paid attention to me at school. I liked it and i have completely fell for him.

"Hey, Deannnnn." Cas says walking up from behind me and grabbing my hand.  "Hey." I reply.   "So, how about after you eat dinner you come out to my house...?" He asks. "I can't, I have to study." I say. "Awh, can't you just sneak out?" He begs. We arrive to my car. I turn to face Cas. I sigh then say: "Cas, I can't. That would be my third time sneaking out this week."       "Fine, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." He says all whiny. He was about to walk off but I pull him to a stop. "What I don't get a kiss?" I say with sass. He smirks then leans forward to press his lips to mine. I pull back with a smile. "Bye Cas." I say. "Bye Dean" He replies. I watch him walk away then open the door to my car and get in and drive away from the school.

*later*

I hum to myself as I study history.

Tap

I stop humming.

Tap

I hear it again and notice it's coming from my window. I get up and walk over to my window. I'm not able to see anything because it is really dark outside. I open my window and Cas' is right in font of me. "Cas! What are you doing here?" I ask surprised. "I figured since you won't come see me I'll come see you." He says with a smirk.

"Uh, can I come in?" He asks. "Oh! Yeah, sure just be quiet." I say. I grab his hands and pull him in. "Thanks." He says standing up. I close my window then turn around to him.

"Y'know just cause I won't go to your house doesn't mean that you can just come to mine. I'm trying to study and you being here isn't going to help." I say. He walks up to me and puts his hands on my hips. "Babe, don't be mad I just wanted to see you." He whispers. "Or just cause you were bored and wanted someone to kiss" I mutter. "What? Do you still have doubts in me?" He asks pulling away. I look down at the groud not knowing what to say. I mean part of me does but I don't really know, I guess it's just the rumors getting to my head. "If you can't trust me then I guess we are done Dean. Cause I don't know what else to do to gain your trust." He says shaking his head slightly.  "Cas please don't. I do trust you. I just guess the rumors got to my head. Please stay, I'm sorry." I beg. "It's fine, you just have to trust me." He says brushing his hand through his Mohawk. I nod then walk over to my bed and sit down next to the book.

Cas sits next to me. "What are you studying?" He asks. "History." I reply. "Bleh. Alright well I won't bother you." He says then pulls out his phone and  leans on the headboard of my bed.

I try to study for a few minutes but fail. I lay back so my head is on Cas' lap. "What happened to studying, nerd?" He asks, looking down at me with a smirk. "Your distracting me." I reply. "But I'm not even doing anything."              I giggle then say: "Your whole existence distracts me."                             "Excuses excuses." He says shaking his head. "Your such a bad boy." He turns off his phone and leans over me. "Nu-uh." I argue."Your worse than me." He says. His lips close enough to touch. "Just kiss me already." I demand.He smiles then closes the gap. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me up so I'm sitting on his lap now. We make out till we run out of breath.

ONE HOUR LATER

"When are you going home?" I ask tiredly. "After school." This takes a moment to register in my brain. "Uh," Before I had time to argue Cas cuts me off. "Shh, save it. I'm not leaving. The end." I open my mouth to say something but don't know what to say so I just keep quiet.

The last thing I remember is cas saying: "Goodnight." Then I guess I fell asleep.