chapter 10

I AM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING, I WAS GOING TO ADD ON TO THIS BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AND I FELT BAD FOR NOT UPLOADING SO HERE IT IS, AGAIN SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, ENJOY :)

It's almost been a month since me and Cas split up-or since the boy I loved broke my heart. I'm over him now, well mostly at least.

THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL

"So, Anna, Jo and Benny are having a party, would you like to go?" I ask. She looks at me weird. "Sure I'll go with you but you do know who's gonna be there, right?" She asks. "Yeah, I know and that's alright I'm over him." I say with a small nod. "Okay, then yeah when is it?" She asks. "Tonight at nine, I know it's kinda late to ask but I forgot, is that fine?" I say. "Yeah totally, I'll be at your house at eight thirty." She says. "Kay."

We stop walking when we arrive at her house. "Well see you then." She says then walks up to her house. I watch her as she shuts the front door then continue walking to my house. It was a nice day so me and Anna walked to and back from school.

LATER

I open the door to let Anna in. She is wearing a short, strapless, party dress.

We hangout at my place for a while. Jody and Bobby are both working late tonight and Sam is at a friends house so I have no worries.

We leave my house around nine-thirty.

When we arrive at Benny's house it's already filled with teenagers. Anna glances over to me in a 'are you sure?' kind of way. I nod and say; "Let the fun begin."

Dancing, beers, talking, and shots is what basically happened.

"I'm gonna go get another beer, you want one?" I ask Anna as we dance. She nods then I walk around the dancing people. I walk to the table that has the red solo cups of beer on it. I grab two then turn to my right. I see some couple making out in the corner. I couldn't tell who they were until the girl turns her head. It was Abbadon. Sadness rushes through me. Why couldn't that be me? I ask myself. Abbadon catches my eye and then she smirks. What a bitch. She stole my boyfriend and then shes cocky about it. The sadness turns into anger then I walk away.

When I get to Anna she instantly knows that something happened. We walk away from the crowd and I tell her what happened. "Ooh that bitch." Anna says. She looks like she is ready to go beat her up. I would laugh on any other day but right now is not the time.

"I can't believe she smirked at you, who does that? She steals your boyfriend-"

I glance around the place as she rants. My eyes fall on Cas. He's alone now. This crazy idea pops in my head then I say; "Shut up and kiss me." Anna looks confused but then I grab her waist and we begin making out. She doesn't pull back, thank god.

I pull back then whisper in Anna's ear. "Follow my lead." She obeys then I take her into an empty room. She shuts the door then looks at me. She doesn't have to say anything for me to know what she is thinking. "Cas was right there." I say. She smiles at me then sits down on the bed next to me. "So you kissed me to try to make him jealous, nice." She says. "By the way your a good kisser." She says, elbowing me in a playful way. I roll my eyes.

I notice I still had my beer in my hand so I take a sip. I glance over to the clock that was hanging on the wall. I am not able to read it because I am drunk and my head is spinning. So I take out my phone instead. It says 12:15. How is it already midnight?

"I need another beer." Anna says. "Me too." I say.

We exit the room. I walk ahead of Anna and somehow lose her. I reach the table and am joined by someone. Unfortunately it was not Anna, but Cas. I avoid eye contact and grab another cup. "I thought you were gay?" Cas says grabbing a cup for him self. I ignore him and turn away. Before I could walk he grabs my wrist and turns me around. "Why don't you go make out with Abbadon?" I ask trying to pull away. "Dean I'm sorry," He says. "Your also drunk, now let me go." I say trying to escape his grip. "I miss you Dean, and I regret cheating on you." He continues. Before either one of us gets the chance to say something Anna comes and punches him in his face (not too hard) making him lose his grip. "Take that bitch!" She yells at him. Before she could do anything else I grab her arm and we exit the house.

"You didn't have to do that." I say. Half of me is thankful she did it and the other half wish she hadn't. "Well he was messing with you so yeah I kinda had to." She says. I give a small chuckle cause it was quiet funny.

"Oh dog poop." She says with a frown. "What?" I ask. "I left my beer." She answers. I roll my eyes. "I think you have had enough of that tonight."

We walk to my car and then a thought crosses my mind. How are we gonna get home? We are both drunk. I can't call Jody or Bobby they would probably kill me.

I end up calling my friend Kevin to come pick us up. We both get home safely.

NEXT DAY

I didn't feel good at all when I woke up but Jody didn't buy when I said I was sick so she made me go to school anyways.

"Well I need to use the bathroom before class starts so I'll meet up with you later." I say to Anna then walk into the bathroom.

I turn the corner into the bathroom then turn around to walk out when I see who was in there. "Dean, please we need to talk." I here Cas call after me. I stop, take a deep breath, then turn around to face him. "There's nothing to talk about Cas, you said you liked me, when I started asking if you were with Abbadon you lied in my face! And then I catch you with her the next day!" I feel my eyes tear up but nothing comes out. "I'm sorry, I did like you and still do! And seeing you make out with Anna did work by the way, you got what you wanted I was jealous even tho I knew it was just an act. If I could go back and change my mind I would. I made a mistake Dean, and I regret it, all of it. I realize I don't even like Abbadon, please." A tear rolls down his face, which is really odd cause he is not the crying type. "Please what? Take you back so you can play with me and break my heart again? NO thank you Castiel we're done." I say. I stand there looking at him, my fist balled, and my lips pursed. Before he gets the chance to say anything again I say; "No, I love you Cas I do I won't lie but I can't afford for you to break my heart again." I shake my head then walk out of the bathroom.