IV

A/N: the picture at the top is what part of the smoking room would look like. I think.

That is what Levi's lighter probably looks like

That is what Levi's lighter probably looks like. And keep note that he's third class which probably means that he stole the lighter rather than bought it.
--------
Levi, Isabel, and Farlan sat in the car for a moment, amazed that they were able to make it on to the ship so easily. They were all having a silent celebration in their minds; confetti, balloons, the whole bit. A broad smile spread across Isabel's face before she threw her hands up in the air, laughing.

"I didn't think this would be so easy!" She yelled. Her celebration was short lived, however, when the car door was thrown open and a hand grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, dragging her out of the car.

"Oi, get yer meathooks off me!" She yelled as she punched and kicked at the man who held her in a firm grasp. It took a split second for Levi to react before he leapt from the car and delivered a swift punch to the mans jaw, knocking him to the steel floor. It gave the three stowaways enough time to dash from the scene to a random area, trying to get to the main deck.

They ran through narrow hallways and winding corridors, the air damp as it entered their straining lungs. They finally came to better looking hallways and soon found the flood of people flowing through.

They slowed to a jog, no longer being followed by anyone. They were still on high alert though, prepared to keep running in case of danger. They made it on to the main deck, Levi's nose wrinkling as he smelt the air that reeked of sea and sweat and people. The wind blew lightly, his bangs falling over his eyes as they navigated the deck of the too large ship. He could hear the waves lap against the strong steel of the ship, the seagulls squawking overhead and he realized just how much he hates being on ships or boats in general. Not only that, but he was sea sick too. The light swaying of the ships floor boards beneath his feet was making him slightly dizzy, his head a little agitated.

"So what's the plan?" Farlan asked.

"We find Hanji." Levi stated immediately. "Hanji has our room key and number. They should be able to get us settled in." He explained. His friends nodded and they took off into a faster jog, planning to go to the other end of the ship to the smoking rooms where Hanji was sure to be.

"Where are we going?" Isabel asked. Levi rolled his eyes and turned his body around so he was jogging backwards, addressing Isabel.

"We're going to find Hanji." He said irritatingly. He turned back around to pick up his pace again but his eyes widened when he seen a tall blonde man in his path. He dug his heels into the wood under his feet, trying to stop himself before he collided with the large man in his way. He ran in to the man's broad shoulder and they collapsed on the deck together, Levi landing on his chest while the stranger took most of the fall. His head hit the deck uncomfortably and he gripped his forehead, pain rising with the forceful impact.