Chapter Ten

Dray watched as Haillie packed the last few things in her suitcase. Throwing a shirt in her bag, she looked up at Dray and looked back down.

"When are you leaving again?" Dray asked.

Haillie looked at the clock. 7:50pm.

"In ten minutes." Haillie answered.

She zipped her bag and put it near the door. Hesitating for a second, she sat down next to Dray. She hugged him.

"Will you stay here?" She asked.

"Yeah... I have a job and... I need to take care of mum. Ron can't do that." Dray said, "Call me every single day, promise?"'

"Promise." Haillie replied.

A tear fell down her cheek as she looked at her twin. Hermione had always told her about Fred and George, they were Ron's brothers. Fred had died and George couldn't bear it. Haillie knew how he felt. She didn't want to leave Dray. It was like leaving a part of herself behind. But of course, Dray couldn't come with her. He probably wouldn't want to.

Dray wiped away the tears that flowed continuously out of her icy eyes.

"I don't ever want to see you crying." He whispered.

Haillie managed a small smile and hugged him again tightly, it was probably uncomfortable for him as Haillie was hugging him from the side but he didn't complain. He hugged her back.

"Here," Dray said, wiping away her tears, he went into tue cupboard and came back with a hoody, "Take it and give it to me when we next meet."

Haillie smiled and took the hoddy, pulling it on, even though she looked weird. Both went downstairs and Hermione and Ron were sat on the sofa

"Mum," Haillie whispered, "I'm leaving."

Hermione turned around and Haillie could see she was crying. Hermione came up to her and hugged her.

"Please-" Hermione started but Haillie pulled back and shook her head.

"I won't live here and see both of you together. You belong to my dad. You are Draco's not Ron's... Bye mum." Hailie said and walked a few paces away.

"Wait," Dray said, hugging her.

He hugged her tight and whispered in her ear.

"Are you going to live with Draco?" He whispered, making sure Hermione couldn't listen.

"How do-?" Haillie said but Dray interrupted her.

"You're my sister. My twin. You can't keep secrets from me. If he kicks you out or hurts you... I'll kill him." Dray whispered menacingly.

Haillie pulled back and shook her head at him.

"He won't." She said and Hermione and Ron looked confused.

Haillie waved once and smiled before shutting her eyes and apparating. She walked into the ice cream shop to find Draco already sat at a table. He stared at the napkins in front of him, a pen in his hand.

"Hi." Haillie said, moving closer.

Draco hastily pocketed the napkin and stood up.

"Hey." He said and took her bags, "Ready to go?"

Haillie nodded once, nervously.

"It's an apartment. Not too fancy but I survived." Draco said, holding out a hand.

Haillie took his hand and they disapparated to a dark and gloomy street. The apartments were brown and the grass was not green.

"It's a bit better from the inside." Draco said, fitting the key in the lock.