Chapter 17: "Hot breath"

Ashley's POV

It's like university, where on the first day you barley meet your roommate and it takes a while to feel comfortable around them. With Niall its extra awkward, I can see he wants to say something but he never speaks up, and when he accidently touches my thigh or something he acts like I'm going to cry rape.

The other day night Niall's foot barley brushed against mine so he literally scooted to the edge of the bed. I mean how are we supposed to go back to a relationship if he doesn't even touch me? Last week I kissed him on the cheek before he left and he just froze and scurried off.

Lately I feel the need to be by his side, especially in public. All the screaming and pushing and flashes of cameras sometimes becomes scary. I never know what to do when Niall is signing autographs or taking pictures with fans so I just stand and observe. I can't open my twitter anymore without being bombarded with hate, honestly don't get how Eleanor does it.

I only met her twice in the few weeks I've been living with Niall but she's the only person I can call that knows what to do. Liam says some days die down and other time it feels that's the only thing they talk about for a whole day.

Today was like any other day, I watch TV while Niall is out in the mornings off to meeting and such then when he comes home gives me the awkward hey, I make lunch and then get on my laptop. Call Eleanor chat for a bit. Make small talk with Niall, only to let it die with the deadly silence. Now think about the day in my night shower.

After I got out the shower Niall was sat at the kitchen island, he looked like he was busy so I just went to bed.

"Ashley! Ashley!" I look back and see him behind me. I want to stop but I don't, I can't.

The rain falls but I don't feel it. Then a blinding bright light races towards me and I wait for it to stop.

"Ashley no!"

"Niall!" I shoot up, I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me. I look on the night stand and its barley 11pm then I look the other ways and Niall's not there. My heart is racing and I'm shaking, I pull out of the covers and shake as my body welcomes the cold.

I open the door and the only light is coming from the TV, I walk down the small hall and see Niall sprawled out on the sofa flipping through channels.

Without a word I laid on top of Niall hugging his torso. I felt his body tighten, "Niall please." I just wanted him to comfort me, I don't want to feel like strangers anymore. I felt stupid as I was getting emotional, I don't want to freak him out more but I let my tear slip.

"Ashley your heart is racing, what's wrong?" he moves us so I'm sat on his lap with my head buried in his shoulder.

"I had another nightmare." I that's when I felt his arms snake around my back.

"You've had more than one?" I sit up and shake my head, "I'm sorry." He moved his gaze from my eyes and I made my move. I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me.

"Niall," I took a deep breath as my heart picked up. "Kiss me." without another second to waist his pressed his lips to mine. My body shot up with fireworks and my lips tingled. I felt the need to run my hands through his hair, the need to frrl his chest, the need to...to

"Niall," he pulled apart with worry written all over his face, "take me to bed" I look down with embarrassment taking over my cheeks.

He helps me stand and holds his hand out. I can't help but stare at his bare chest; he only has his plaid long pajama bottoms on. His hand is warm and comforting. As we enter the room I can see the nightmare start again.

"Ashley?" I shake out of the vision and see Niall waiting on the bed. I slip in the covers and get closer to him. I prop myself up on my elbow while my other hand lays over his heart. Even though my pulse was roaring in my ear I pushed myself, I crawled over him so a knee was on either side of him. His hands stayed on the bed. I just want him to be normal with me, to touch me. I lowered myself to kiss his neck; I could practically feel his heart beat.

"Niall please." I stopped and crawled off when he didn't move. Pulling my robe back on and left the room. I sat on the kitchen stool and tugged at the root of my hair while my head hovered over the cup of tea. I heard the bed room door open but I couldn't look up with the tears slipping down my cheek.

"Ashley?" I feel his warm breath barley hit my neck,

"I just need yo-," I was cut off when Niall spun me around and took my lips captive with his. He pulled my legs closer to him making me wrap them and secure them around his back.

_____________SEXUAL SCENE BEYOND THIS POINT_____________

My hips swirl against his pants that I desperately want off. When he moves down my neck his hands inch there way slowly up my shirt as if he's waiting for me to say his hands are going to far but I want this, I need this and I can tell he needs it too.

I moan with sweet pleasure as he lightly bites down on the skin under my ear. I hook my arms under his and grip his shoulders, pulling him close. His hands pull my hips rough against his prominent bulge making me gasp at the feeling of the hard surface.

Niall's sweet moist lips touch and the butterflies in my stomach erupt. I reach down the middle and press my hand against him, he immediately lets his head fall back and closes his eyes. Hot fast pants come out of his mouth and I attack his neck pulling him down with my other. The rough moans that stop as he hisses and pulls my hands up.

Without wasting another second his warm hands lift me from my seat, he kisses me with such a hurry he doesn't notice when I suck in air as his throbbing erection teases at my entry.

The soft feel of the bed takes me by surprise, as he hovers over me he spreads strands of my hair out. As I look at his hair I can help but see his natural brown roots give away his true color. I look at the small features that have slipped my eyes, like the 3 small moles that line across his neck, the way his lips have a smaller crease than the boys. His lips pink and smooth, glistening with the small light that came from the full moon.

"Niall kiss me." I couldn't help myself; the touch of his lips was addicting and made me want him more. I reached down and tugged at pants that he took off himself; his black boxers making the need in me scream more. He pushes himself against the place that wants him most.

I moan as he grinds harder. I slip my hand between us and into his underwear, the noise that comes from his mouth vibrates throughout his body.

"Are you sure?" when I look up to him I see how worried he is and I just know that this is right.

"I'm sure." I smile but I lose my focus on Niall's beautiful face as his finger press into my shorts and knead through the underwear.

"You have no idea how much I love you, baby I love you so much." I shiver with his hot breath that fans over my ear.

"Then show me."