Chapter Three

Scar's POV

*Three years later*

Three years have gone by. The first year I was a rouge, the other two years I've been in a pack, The Black Moon Pack to be specific. Right now I'm walking to the Alpha's office because he needed to discuss something important with me.

As soon as I arrived at the door of the office, I knocked. As I waited for him to call for me to go in, I was thinking about all the things of what could be so important that he wants to tell me.

"Come in!" I heard the Alpha's voice call from inside the room. When I open the door I look towards the sofa at the end of the room, only to see my best friend Chase, also the Alpha's son, making him the soon to be Alpha.

"Hey, what's going on? Why is Chase here?" I questioned, looking at their nervous faces, making me feel really nervous for what they are going to say next.

"Scar you might want to sit down." Chase informs, so I walk over to the sofa and sat next to him.

"What going on?" I repeated.

"We have to move pack." Charlie stated, looking hesitant, as if he was waiting for my reaction.

"Okay, what's wrong with that?" I asked confused.

"It's the Moon Shadow Pack." As soon as Chase spoke those words, my world felt like it was coming down. Thinking that I have to go to that pack again... I can't do this... I can't.

"Why?" Is all that was able to come out of my mouth as my mind was in control and couldn't think of anything but that I had to move back to the devil pack.

"They're having some trouble with the rogues. They're in desperate need of training." Charlie explained.

"When do we leave?" When Chase said the answer my heart went over drive. Why me?!

"Tonight." Chase said in a whisper.

"What time?" I asked and the answer was what made my heart stop all together.

"Nine." Chase replied, looking me in the eyes, with a nervous glint in his eyes.

"But it's six , that only leaves us with three hours. How can I do this? There's only one answer. I can't. I can't face them again. Chase please don't make me go." I pleaded, hiding my face in Chase's chest.

"Shhhh sweetheart, yes you can. You have us and plus do you think that either Michelle or I will ever let them hurt you?" Chase asks, stroking my hair.

"No." I replied, in a whisper, unwrapping my arms from around his waist, bowing my head down, taking an interest at the floor.

"Then why are you so scared?" He questioned, putting his index finger under my chin and forced my head up.

"I don't want to see them after all that's happened to me and seeing him again is going to kill me faster than any of what I already have. I'm not strong anymore. What if I give in and he kills me faster?" I tell him truthfully, feeling my hands shake.

"Michelle nor I will let anything happen to you. You won't give in to him because he won't go near you, I won't allow it." He states.

"What if you meet your mate? What if she is in that pack? You won't be there and then he could hurt me, I can't go, please Chase, don't make me go." I begged, looking down, shaking my head roughly as tears escaped my eyes.

"If I do meet my mate, I will make you come with us or I will leave you with one of the pack guards to keep you safe, okay?" He told me seriously.

"Okay." I replied, shakily.

"Let's go pack, lil Miss pack fighter." He nudged my arm, trying to brighten the mood, which makes me crack a smile.

As I was making my way to my room I realized something. In about two and a half hours I have to face the person that rejected me and my brother.

Sean. I miss him so much. I have been having dreams of him and woke up the next morning with tears streaming down my face. Did he miss me? Would he remember me when he see's me? Would he care that I was there? All these questions were swimming in my mind but I couldn't get the answers until I got to the pack house.

*After packing*

It's already eight and we are loading all the suit cases into the cars. After about an hour we were all loaded into the cars, waiting for the Alpha to give us orders.

"Is everyone ready?" Charlie called in question.

There were lots of 'yeahs' and 'let's get this over with'.

Yes, my pack knows about what my old pack did to me and my mate rejecting me, they felt bad for me but I told them I don't want their pity, so I got none. Oh yeah, and to say my pack hate my old pack as much as I did would be a huge understatement.

The only sound in the air now, were the sounds of the engines purring to life and the sound of music from most cars that held teens. After the Alpha's car, which is the one I'm in with Michelle, Charlie and Chase, was off so were the rest of them. I was on my way to my old pack that had the mate that rejected me, lord help me!

-----------------------------------------------------

A lot of people have been judging the way I have written this chapter. Yes Scar is the main fighter. Yes she is terrified of seeing her old pack again. It doesn't make her a coward, it makes her human! So please don't comment that she can't be scared because she's a top fighter.

Comment your opinion

Vote if you liked this chapter