Chapter Seventeen

Scar's POV

The next morning when I woke up, I was surprised to see Jay sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"Hey." I whispered, getting his attention.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Been better." I attempted to smiled.

"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to blow out on you. I just don't want you to leave me, I need my mate by my side. I lost you once, I don't, no, I can't lose you again. I just cant." He whimpered.

"Come here." I opened my arms, creating room for him to fit. "It's going to be okay," I started, his head laying on my shoulder, "I'm here right now, I'm always going to be with you. I can visit you at night, so whenever you sleep, you wont be sleeping alone." I confirmed, stroking his hair.

"Every night?" He asked, making sure.

"Yes." I smiled. "Every night." I pulled his head out of my shoulder and gave him a kiss on the lips.

A couple minutes later, the doctor came into the room.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He questioned.

"I'm feeling much better doctor, thank you. So how long do I have to stay here for?" I asked.

"Well we just kept you here over night to see how you'd do. So you can leave any time you please." The doctor informed.

"I'll leave now, please." I replied.

"Okay, I'll get your medication, but then your friend is going to have to sign you out." The doctor explained.

"Thank you doctor." I smiled, getting up from the bed, with Jay's help.

After a half hour, I was dressed, had my medication and Jay signed me out.

Jay held my medication in his left hand, and held my hand in his right.

We walked down the stairs and then out of the hospitals exit.

"Ready to go home?" He asked, once we were in his car.

"Yeah, I cant wait to go to my bed." I grinned.

The car ride was long and quiet until Jason broke the silence with one of my favourite songs from 'In The End by Black Veil Brides'.

After the song finished, I wanted to ask when he started listening to this kind of music, so thats what I did.

"I never knew you liked this music." I blurted out.

"I didn't, until you left. One day your brother was listening to this song and it had a good rythem to it. I just looked them up on youtube and started to listen to them." He explained, with a shrug.

"What's your favourite song?" I asked.

"Perfect Weapon, yours?" He questioned.

"Set The World On Fire." I answered. "Do you know any other bands?" I asked.

"Sleeping With Sirens, Faling In Reverse, Avenged Sevenfold and more to list." He replied.

"Nice, do you like Asking Alexandria?" I asked, he nodded his head.

"Okay, enough with the bands we have known each other since we were kids but can we play the twenty questions game to know each other better?" He asked, I nodded.

"Me first, favourite colour?" I asked.

"Black and Blue, yours?" He asked.

"Black and Purple, favourite food place?" I asked.