Chapter Eighteen

Scar's POV

Michelle and I were walking though the woods towards the pack house when I felt eyes on me. I knew it wasn't Michelle because she was beside me. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face Michelle.

"Michelle?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"Do you feel like there's someone following us?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

When I heard bushes move, I turned around and came face to face with two people I hoped I would never see again.

Unknown POV

I was watching her walking with one of her friends from her new pack. This was my time to shine and get her back.

'Scar you have no idea what's coming to you.' I thought.

When I saw her stop and turn to her friend. She whispered something to her.

I turned to face my sister and nodded. We both walked out from the bushes. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nice to see you again my dear, Scar." I smiled at her as sweetly as possible.

"Wha-what do you want?" She asked, stuttering over her words.

"I came here to take what is rightfully mine." I replied, simply.

"And what is rightfully yours?" She asked confidently, I smirked at her.

"You." Was all I said.

Her friend shoved Scar behind her, so that she is in front of Scar, protecting her.

"Who are you? Why do you want Scar?" She aksed, confused.

"I am ..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Who is he?

Why does he want Scar?

What is going to happen to them?

Will Sean and Jason come and save them?

What will happen next????

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

until next time my lovelies

:) ;)

*EDITED*