Chapter Sixteen

*One Month Later*

Scar's POV

I woke up in a white, cloudy clearing. In a blink of an eye the white and the clouds were all washed away, in it's place was beautiful lime green plush and soft grass, flowers of all different types and colours. The sky was a gorgeous blue and clear from any clouds. There was no sound what so ever. No bird chirping, no whistling of the wind, no cars, nothing just me and the clearing. It had been a little less than five minutes when I felt another present, knew that I wasn't alone. I whipped my head around to see someone oldly familiar.

"W-Who are you?" I questioned, stuttering.

"Sweetie, how much you've grown." The woman spoke in a melodic voice, I recognised her voice.

"Mum?" I asked she nodded, when she nodded I immediately ran into her arms.

"Oh, sweetie I've miss you so much." She whispered, stoking my hair.

"I miss you too mum, I love you so much." I choked out looking her in the eyes, sobs screaming to come out.

"I love you too, how have you been?" She asked.

"Well, it's complicated." I sighed.

"I know I've been watching you and your brother." She informed.

"How are you?" I asked, ignoring her sentence.

"Good, but thats not why I'm here." She cleared her throat and straightened up, I looked at her confused.

"Why are you here then? Why am I here?" I asked.

"The reason you're here is because you got into a serious car crash and you're in a coma. The reason I'm here is to send you a little message and tell you something about you that you never knew, not even your brother knows, okay?" She asked, I nodded my head for her to carry on, "Well, your father and I were having a rough time when we had Sean. I was sick and tired of all the arguing and the yelling, so I left the house. I called one of my college friends and she agreed to come out with me. We went out to a club, we drank shots, after shots and got drunk. We started dancing, Then she went off with some guy and I went with another. When we got a room we started talking, he was completely sober. After we finished talking we started to make out, that lead to taking off clothes and so on you know the deal. In the morning I woke up and the guy had left the room, I was so hungover that I just wanted my friend to take me home. About three weeks later I was throwing up and throwing up that's when I took a pregnancy test and figured out I was pregnant. But it wasn't with your father, 8 months later I was giving birth to my baby. That night I was holding my baby girl, you, when the guy from the night came in the room. He said that he couldn't take care of you because he had a son and wife. He then said that he made a mistake, blah blah blah. When you turned 4 he returned, his son was 5 and he had his wife with him. He told me the reason he was here is to say that he wanted to know how you were and if you were okay, I told him that we were okay and that you already had a father and that he didn't have to worry about you, that was the last time I saw him." She explained.

My dad wasn't my biological father? How did this happen? I know how it happened, mum already explained it, but seriously, why didn't they ever tell me?

"Who's my father then?" I asked, still in shock.

"Charlie." She stated.

"Wait, what?" I asked her.

"He's your father." She whispered.

I stayed silent for a while. I didn't know what to say about that.

"O-okay..." Was all I could say. Then I remembered that she needed to tell me something, a message as she put it, "What's the message?" I asked.

"The hunters and rogues aren't after the pack." She replied slowly.