Chapter Twelve

Jason's POV

I woke up with the sunlight peeking though the curtains. I groaned and moved only to have someone on me. I opened my eyes slightly to see who I was with, when I saw who it was I smiled I had just mated with Scar!! I moved so I was resting my elbow on the bed and looking at her angelic face sleep. She looked so peaceful. I was stroking her check looking at her smile in her sleep.

Then her eyes opened. Her body tensed once she saw who I was.

"Urhm, hi." She awkwardly greeted.

"Hey beautiful, how was your sleep?" I asked.

"Okay. Urhm Jason, I'm sorry about last night." She whispered.

"I'm not, it was the most amazing night of my life." I grinned, she smiled, but then it faded.

"Last night was a mistake." She rushed. She jumped out of the bed and put her clothes on in a hurry.

"Scar... what do you mean it was a mistake?" I questioned.

"This. The whole mating with you is a mistake, it wasn't supposed to happen, cant you see?" She explained.

"No! I don't see, all I see is you trying to run away again. Can't you just forgive me and move on?" I pleaded.

"No. I can't." She stated, then rushed out of her room.

Scar's POV

I cant believe I just did that! What was I thinking?!

"Scar, whats wrong?" Sean asked, once he saw that I was rushing towards the front door.

"I have to get out of here." I yelled, running out of the house.

I ran towards the woods and changed into my wolf form, not bothering with taking my clothes off, then I ran towards the pack house.

Once I entered the pack house, I slammed the door behind me and ran to Oli's bedroom.

Oli's another really good friend, he's like my older brothers along side Chase. I didn't go to Chase's room because I knew he wasn't there, I passed his room and couldn't smell his scent.

"Scar? Whats wrong?" He questioned, concern in his eyes.

"Jason and I mated." I whined.

"Whats so wrong with that?" Oli asked confused.

"I cant be with him again! The weak me is coming out. I cant be the weak girl he once knew. The one that couldn't fight." I cried.

"Its okay sweetie." He cooed, holding me in his arms.

"I don't want to be hurt again." I whimpered.

"You wont baby girl." He whispered in my ear.

After he said that, I just let my head rest on his shoulders and started falling asleep.

Oli's POV

I felt Scar let her weight go, informing me that she was asleep.

"No one is going to help you. Not if Michelle, Chase and I can help it." I whispered as I laid her on the bed.

After giving Scar a kiss on the forehead, I walked out of the room and quietly closed the door, just as Michelle came.

"Shhh, Scar's asleep." I whispered, before she even had the chance of saying anything.

"Why is Scar here? I thought she was with Sean." She spoke confused.

"She got into a fight with Jason." I answered.

"Jason? As in Alpha Jason, the Jason that rejected her Jason?" She questioned with confusion in her words.

"The one and only. " I replied.

"What did he do?" She questioned, seeming interested.

"They mated." I answered.

"THEY WHAT?!" She angrily yelled, causing me to cover her mouth with my hand so the Scar wouldn't wake up.

"Shhhh, she's still asleep and I want to keep it like that." I hushed.

"I have to go." She rushed out, not even giving me a chance to snatch her arm.

Sean's POV

Jay and I were catching up about the events of last night when a pissdd off Michelle stormed into the house.

"Michelle? Babe you okay?What happened?" I asked concerned, she just ignored me and walked up to Jason, still looking pissed off.

"You dumb fuck! You mated my sister! She came into the pack house SCARED out of her mind because you guys mated. She afraid that you'll turn her into the weak little girl she once was, the weak little girl that you knew three years ago. If you ever make her feel like she's weak or worthless, you will have a whole pack behind yours, because my pack knows about all the shit you put her through, and they won't go down without a fight if you hurt her." She threatened, poking his chest with every word

"I won't I promise. I know she isn't the weak girl I thought she was. She was never weak. She lost her parents and was still a happy child, she lost her best friend and was still a happy child. I love her." He stated.

"Just watch what you say to her." She threatened.

"Enough babe, it's okay. Don't hurt him." I calmly spoke, hugging her from behind.

"Why not this prick hurt your little sister!" she growled.

"Yes, he did, but remember they're mated now and if you kill him, it will kill Scar. It will also hurt me because Scar will be hurt, and I know you don't want to hurt me. Also even if Scar doesn't like it, she won't be able to resist the mating bond, I can't resist you and you're not even marked. Which reminds me, we better do that quickly before unmated males start claiming what's mine." I growled.

"You're right. I can't hurt her or you like that, that scumb bag," She pointed at Jay, "I don't care about, but you and Scar, I can't hurt you both. The mate bond it getting stronger, but you have to be patient, I'm not ready to be marked yet, because marking leads to mating and I'm not ready to mate." She explained.

"I won't force you baby. I love you." I whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver underneath my touch. I love the affect I have on her.

"I love you too." She whispered back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do think of this chapter?

Comment your thoughts.
Vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

*EDITED*