Epilogue

*SIX YEARS LATER*

Scar's POV

I was in the kitchen making Jay and Sophia lunch. I heard giggling and laughing at the front door and then the door opened show Jay and Sophia.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I asked.

"Nothing, little Miss Energy here decided on having a ride on daddys back in wolf form, ain't that right Miss Energy?" Jason asked.

"Dada!!! Dat is not twu." My one year old daughter said.

"Yes it is." Jay argued.

"No it not." Sophia argued back.

While these two babies are arguing let me tell you what has happened the past six years shall we.

Well, when I woke up from being 'dead' and told everyone what had happened, two years later dad committed suicide because he said that he couldn't do it anymore. Chase and I were crying in each others arms for days and days in my room. We had locked the door so that Savannah nor Jason could come in.

A year later Sean and Michelle left the pack house to live in Sean and I's old house.

Chase and Savannah left to the Black Moon pack because there wasn't anymore rogue problems.

Chase and Savannah do come to visit and some of the pack as well but not a lot. 

Jason and I have a one year old daughter that has more energy than a Cheater, well she is going to be the next Alpha unless my unborn baby is a baby boy, the he becomes the next Alpha. Yes, I'm pregnant again.

"Okay, will you two stop arguing and eat already!!!" I shouted already pissed off by their arguing.

"Dada, started it." Sophia pouts

"No, you did." Oh boy here we go again.

"I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT! NOW EAT!!" I yelled.

"Okay momma." Sophia obeyed.

I picked her up and placed her in her high chair.

"Now, eat for momma, okay?" I asked her in a motherly tone.

"Okay." She says and starts eating.

"I love you, you know that right?" Jason says, wrapping his arms around my waist and rubbing my swollen stomach.

"Maybe." I teased.

"Well, you are going to find out how much I love you upstairs after we eat." He teases.

"Is that a promise?" I purred.

"Thats more than a promise, babe." He purred the word 'babe' and that made me wet instantly.

"I'll meet you upstairs then." I whispered and kissed Sophia on the cheek.

Well, you know what happens after that.

This story is about how I was rejected and then loved by the man that rejected me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is the END *sniffle* of my story. I will NOT be doing a sequel but I will be starting a new story this month. I hope you enjoyed this story as muc as I enjoyed writing it.

Please don't forget to

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

Until next time my lovelies

*EDITED*