Chapter Twenty - Two

*Two Week Later*

Scar's POV

I'm laying in the bed with my head on Jason's shoulder and his arm around my waist.

"Scar?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked facing him.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked and instantly I thought 'I'm going to become the Moon Goddess today.' but I didn't speak my thoughts.

"I want to stay in your arms, all day." I reply, stretching the word 'all'.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Can we watch Finding Nemo?" I asked.

Yes I like Finding Nemo, don't judge me.

"Fine let me put the movie in." He answered, getting up but I tightened my grip on him, not wanting to let go, "Damn, girl, you actually meant it when you said you wanted to be in my arms all day didnt you?" He asked, I nodded "Well, can I at least put in the movie in and then we can snuggle again?" He asked,  I nodded in reply, letting him go.

"Jay?" I whispered when we snuggled on the bed again.

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"Do you know what day it is today?" I asked.

"No, why? What's today?" He questioned.

"The day I become..." I didn't want to finish the sentence, it hurt me to much.

"Oh yeah... it's the day you become the Moon God...Goddess." He answered. I didn't want to say anything so I nodded in response.

"Don't you want to spend sometime with the others?" He asked, I nodded, again not wanting to talk.

"Guys, can you come in here for a sec, please?" I yelled finding my voice.

I heard running and then the door slammed open to reveal Chase, Savannah, Michelle and Sean.

"What's wrong?" Michelle asked, looking out of breath. I looked at Jason, nodding towards them, indicating for him to tell them.

"Well, today is the day that Scar becomes the Moon Goddess." Jason reminded them, he had tears in his eyes.

"OMG! It's  already been two weeks?" Michelle asked, after a little while I nodded and she came running towards me and gave me a really really tight hug.

"Michelle I don't want to die yet you know." I chuckled trying to brighten the mood.

"Scar?" Savannah asked.

"Yeah?" I replied, looking at her.

"Can we talk alone?" She asked and I nodded

Believe it or not but  Savannah and I have gotten really close again, just like old days.

"What's up Savvy?" I asked using the nickname.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry that I didn't treat you with respect and that I spoiled our friendship. I just want to say that I still considered you my sister even after all the shit I put you though." She said at the verge of tears.

"If I said that I still considered you my sister I would be lying but I just want to say even if I didn't consider you my sister it doesn't mean that I don't forgive you, because I knew that you had an explanation for everything that you did and I deserved it. I did spend more time with my parents when you didn't have any and that your brother just rejected you. He didn't want anything to so with you and I understand that, I'm just hoping that you forgive me for everything that I did to you." I whispered.