Prologue

Me: Hey-o! I'm back! And this time I have a new story!

Danny: Yippie. *sarcasm*

Me: Oh shut up! You know you like the adventure.

Danny: Yeah well...

Me: My point exactly.

Danny: *grumbles incoherently*

Me: What was that?

Danny: N-nothing!

Me: That's what I thought. Now, would you please do the disclaimer?

Danny: Yeah, sure. Waves-Of-Fury doesn't own Danny Phantom or it's characters.

Me: I also do not own Harry Potter or any of it's characters.

Danny: What's-

Me: ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness.

That was the only thing I saw. It was quiet, an eerie almost dead quiet.

 I started to get up, but I felt the pull and heard the rattling of chains on my wrists, ankles, and around my neck.

'Where am I? How did I even get here? How long have I been here?' These questions filled my mind as I continue to look around at the darkness.

Suddenly a light blinds me and I shield my eyes. It burns, the light, after being in the dark for so long. It feels as if my eyes had been set on fire.

"So you're finally awake?" Came a voice from the light. The harsh, burning light.

"Who are you? W-where am I?" My voice was raspy, as if it hadn't been used in ages.

"You can call me agent X. And you're at the GIW head quarters." Agent X said from the blinding, terrible light of the cell door.

I looked at myself to find I was still in my ghost form. Cautiously I looked back at Agent X and the light that burned my eyes.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked throat still scratchy and dry from lack of use.

"Experiments lots and lots of experiments." Agent X said as he unlocked my chains and placed a collar around my neck.

"What's this for?" I asked my voice trembling slightly.

"That, will keep you from using any of your powers as long as it is on." Agent X said. He then forcefully began dragging me by my wrist down to a lab. I was strapped to a table with agents in white coats all around me with dissection tools all around me.

The agents closed in and placed a scalpel to my skin. They then pressed down and began to make the vivisection.

My back arched and I screamed in pain. "Ahhhhh! Stop! Please! Ahhhhh!"

One of the agents raided their hand and slapped me across the face. "Shut up ghost we know you can't feel anything." He said. The worst part, the agent was my dad, Jack Fenton. And the one doing the vivisection was my mom, Maddie Fenton.

"Please I'm your son I swear!" I pleaded. They hadn't accepted me, no far from it, and I was horrified at how far from accepting it they were.

"Shut up!" This time it was Maddie who had slapped me, having completed the vivisection. "Besides Danny was never our son to begin with. He was adopted." Maddie said and they continued the dissection. Poking around trying to find out how I worked, what made me tick.

After about an hour I was closed back up and thrown back into my cell. Where I curled up in the corner and cried my self to sleep out of pain and betrayal.

I awoke once again from my dream, or rather memory. If only I could say it was a nightmare. I had been 7 at the time, a year and a half after I had gotten my powers. I'm eleven now and the torture and horrible experiments continue every day. But not today. Today it ends. Today, I break free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: And done! The prologue is over!

Danny: Wait! I'm eleven?!

Me: *blinks* That's what you noticed?

Danny: *goes back through* I'm adopted?!

Me: One more time.

Danny: *goes through again* MY PARENTS DISSECTED ME?!

Me: Bingo! Yes, to all of those.

Danny: Why?!

Me: Because it makes the story interesting.

Danny: *sigh* Whatever.

Me: Glad you accepted the facts of this story!

Danny: I haven't.

Me: *shrugs* Oh well. Anyway, that's all for now. What did you think? Until next time, Bye!