Chapter 13 (Nicolas Flamel)

Me: hey-o! I'm here I'm back!

Danny: wooow after how long?

Me: shhhhhhhh I'm back now and I plan to update more. hopefully, I will.

Danny: mmhmm

Me: can you just do the disclaimer, please?

Danny: yeah, yeah. Waves-Of-Fury owns neither Danny Phantom nor Harry Potter. they both belong to their respective owners.

Me: thank you. now, ONWARDS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danny yawned and groaned as his alarm clock went off.

He shut it off before getting up and going to take a shower. Stretching as he stood he made his way to the bathroom.

After showering, he got dressed and brushed his teeth.

On his way downstairs he could hear Tyler talking about something. Braised on what he heard, he assumed it was a YouTube video. Why it was so early he didn't know.

"Tyler! I'm hungry!" Danny hollered.

Tyler chuckled, "You know where the food is, get it yourself bitch."

Danny laughed lightly, "Gee thanks. Hi, YouTube!"

He made his way into the kitchen and got himself a bowl of cereal. A few minutes later Tyler came in and leaned against the cabinet, looking to where Danny had decided to float cross-legged and eat his breakfast.

"You do realize we have a table and chairs right?" Tyler asked, amused.

Danny shrugged and put his feet back on the ground to put his bowel and spoon into the sink. "Though that may be, my way is more fun."

"Ready to go?" Tyler asked.

Danny nodded, "As I'll ever be."

Once they made it to the station, they met up with Dan and Phil.

"Hey, guys!" Danny hollered with an enthusiastic wave.

They both smiled and wave with the one free hand the had each.

"Time to head back to school," Phil said.

Dan and Danny groaned at the same time, causing them all to laugh.

The group made their way to the platform where they ran into Hermione. Danny hugged Tyler before heading into the train.

They found an empty cart and sat down, waving out the window as the train pulled away. 

***

"You see, Dumbledore was right, that mirror could drive you mad," said Ron, when Harry told them about the nightmares he'd been having.

Hermione took a different view of things. She was torn between horror at the idea of Harry being out of bed, roaming the school three nights in a row ("If Filch had caught you!"), and disappointment that he hadn't at least found out who Nicolas Flamel was.

Danny agreed, but at the same time was concerned about the nightmares that Harry had been having, not that his dreams were all that pleasant either. He was kinda bumed that they hadn't found anything, but that was fine, they still had time to look.

They had almost given up hope of ever finding Flamel in a library book, even though Harry was still sure he'd read the name somewhere. Once term had started, they were back to skimming through books for ten minutes during their breaks. Harry had even less time than the other three, because Quidditch practice had started again.