Chapter 6 (Journey from platform nine and three quarters)

Me: Hello! I'm back again!

Danny: Wow. That was fast. ...ish. ...I guess. At least it hasn't been a month.

Me: Watch it. And anyway it's summer now, so I'm trying to update more often.

Danny: Well that's good.

Me: Yep! Now, disclaimer please?

Danny: Waves-Of-Fury doesn't own Danny Phantom or its characters, or whatever the other thing is, or its characters.

Me: Or Dan, Phil, and Tyler. I do not participate in the thing called slavery for it tis illegal. Now, ONTO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny spent his last month buying and furnishing his and now Tyler's house. And ya know other housely things that may need to be done.

He also continued to work at the cafe with Dan Phil and Tyler. Tyler's hair had reverted back to his natural non dyed, reddish blonde color. (You can just look up top. Tyler is in the middle Dan on his left and Phil on his right.) Phil had even managed to get him to play and sing a couple of times.

It was the last day in August and the day before Danny would be going to Hogwarts. Dan, Phil, Tyler and Danny were all cleaning up the cafe after closing it for the day.

"So Danny, you ready for tomorrow?" Phil asked as he finished cleaning off the island of the bar.

"Yeah! But how do we even get to a wizarding school anyway?" Danny asked looking up from the table he had been cleaning.

"By the train." Tyler said as he dropped off some more dirty dishes to Dan.

"Train?" Danny asked moving to the Table Tyler had just cleared and began to wipe it down, "Isn't there a more, well, magical way to get there?"

"You'd be surprised." Dan said finishing up the last of the dishes and joining Phil to get their stuff from the back room.

"Alright, train then. When and where and how?" Danny said as he finished and put away the cleaning stuff, making his way to the back room to grab his stuff.

"Well, we need to leave by 7:00 so that we can pick up Dan and Phil at their apartment and get to Kings Cross station. And then we make our way to Platform nine and three-quarters where you, Dan, and Phil will board the train." Tyler explained as they said their good byes to Dan and Phil before heading back to their, now legally owned, house.

Danny when to pack while Tyler set up and got ready to film a video.

Around 10:00 once Tyler was done and the video was edited, and Danny was all packed and ready for tomorrow, they both headed to bed.

~the skip of times~

Danny was quite rudely awoken by the sun directed straight at his face through his, still uncurtained, window.

Checking the time Danny saw that it was 5:00 in the morning.

Danny groaned and decided that since he wasn't going to go back to sleep any time soon that he would go ahead and get ready.

He threw on a grey shirt and a dark grey hoodie along with black jeans and black and white converse.

Checking the clock again he saw was that it was now 5:30. He went downstairs and made breakfast for himself and Tyler, who was still asleep.

He ate, cleaned up his mess, and went and brushed his teeth.

After all that it was about 6:00, Danny was bored.