Chapter 2 (The letter)

Me: Hey-o! I'm back!

Danny: Oh, Hi.

Me: Aren't you excited? You get to go on more of your new adventure!

Danny: *deadpans* Yes, because I'm so excited to be thrown into another crazy thing that you have planned and I have no control over.

Me: *ignores sarcasm* Great! Disclaimer if you will?

Danny: *rolls eyes* whatever. Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom, or whatever the other thing in this book is that she won't tell me.

Me: Nope! Thanks! Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny groaned as he sat up grogaly haveing been so rudly awoken by the sunlight seaping in through the closed old blinds of the house. He rubbed his eyes and sat up streatching.

He then hopped off the couch and made his way to the door, opening it and walking out in hopes of finding a place that would take in an 11-year-old for work.

He shuffled passed all the others in the sidewalk with his head down, glancing up occasionally to look at shops and stores around him looking for hire.

After walking aimlessly for a while he came across a cafe that with a flyer in the window that said, "Help wanted, all acceptable". He smiled a little and headed inside, taking the flyer with him.

He walked inside and looked around. It looked pretty cozy. There were a few tables and booths. A piano in the corner, a stage up front, and a bar/ counter over to the side to order food and drinks.

Currently, there was a boy with brown hair sat playing the piano, another boy with black hair and striking blue eyes at the bar, and a waiter with mint green hair floating around cleaning tables, or giving the few early customers what they had ordered. (Me: Internet cookies to anyone who guesses who these people are before they are announced!)

He walked up to the bar and therefore also walking up to the black haired boy.

He hoisted himself up one of the stools at the bar so that he could talk to the other boy effectively.

"Um, Hi," Danny spoke up timidly.

The boy turned around and greeted him with a wide smile, despite hi current state. Danny decided either the boy hadn't noticed yet, or just hadn't asked.

"Hello, my name's Phil! What's yours and how can I help you?" Phil asked the younger boy.

"My name's Danny, and I was wondering if I could get a job here," Danny said swinging his legs.

"How old are you Danny?" Phil asked.

"I'm...uh...I'm eleven." Danny shuddered out. "If I'm too young t-then I-I'll go." He quickly followed up.

"No, no. It's fine! I'd Love to have you working here with us!" Phil said flashing Danny another bright smile that caused Danny to smile as well.

"Thank you so much, Sir!" Danny said grinning.

Phil extended a hand. "Please call me Phil. Welcome to the crew." The two shook hands and Danny began his new job as a waiter for the cafe.

~Time skip to when Danny's work Day was over~

"Ugh." Danny groaned as he phased into the house, too tired and lazy to bother with the door throwing two bags he had been carrying onto the floor.