Chapter 8 - Memories

Fragments

Chapter 8 - Memories

.

The next couple of days were probably the most irritating- for my mate. I'd given him space for almost a month and I've waited enough. I wasn't pressuring him, no, not exactly, but he did have to get used to me around. He didn't speak much, he never did, but at least he didn't move across the room just to get away from me. I kept my distance but he didn't hate my presence as much as he did before. At least I hoped not.

I started by simply being close to him, letting him catch me looking at him. When I felt more daring, I'd let him see me approach him and before he could bolt, I'd brush his hand with my own. He always tried to shove me away on those, but even I could see the small tremor that shook his body. I knew he liked it and didn't want me to stop- because I didn't want to stop either. Mostly, I'd talk to him, or at least try. Whenever he was alone in a room, I'd ask him if he needed anything or if he wanted anything. If I could do anything to make him feel at ease. He never answered, but his eyes sometimes got a glint of something that I liked.

It wasn't all good, though. The more I interacted with him, the more I dreamed about having him beneath me, his legs spread against my hips as I buried my cock inside him. The dreams came more frequently and I'd always wake up before I could see him reach that pleasurable ecstasy. I'd imagine him on his stomach, arching his body as his ass sucked my cock in. God, even the thought of him taking me into his mouth had me aroused so fucking easily. I thought about how his mouth would feel against mine, how his skin would taste as I kissed every inch of him. Fuck, I even wanted to smell his scent combined with mine as we mated.

"Hi Milo" a voice says, breaking me from my thoughts. I look up from my computer to see Cody walk into my office. He was wearing a hoodie that smelled an awful lot like Michael with a pair of jeans and shoes that I remember Aaron had gotten a couple weeks ago for himself. I lean back in my chair and log off from my account before turning the screen off. "I'm gonna sit" he says as he sits down, which makes me internally snort at his statement.

"Do you need anything?" I ask curiously. If he needed anything Michael was more than glad to get it for him and if not him then Aaron. It wasn't bad news either because he was a little at ease.

Cody tilts his head a little and hums with a shake of his head, "No. I wanted to talk about Will." I sit up slowly, he'd definitely gotten my attention now. He picks up his legs and crosses them beneath him as he leans a little on the couch. He offers me a smile, "He's wearing your gift" he says, causing my chest to fill up a little gushily. "He showed it to me the other day and I told him to use it. I didn't think he used it but I saw him take it off when we shifted to our wolves."

I nod a little and furrow my brows, "How did it go? His shift? It must've hurt after so long of not shifting? I would've gone, but I don't think he would've liked that."

Cody shrugs, "It hurt but he didn't say anything." He goes silent for a couple of seconds before looking at me again and grinning, "I didn't sleep with Michael or Aaron yesterday" he says before smiling widely, "I asked Will if he wanted to kiss you." My thoughts were suddenly so scrambled. "He said no."

Despite the sudden way my heart felt crushed, I manage to give him a droll stare, "That helps me how?" I ask.

His smile widens, "When I asked him before, he would ignore me and growl" he says. "When I asked him yesterday he got super mad at me." I give him another look which he laughs a little. "He got super mad because he knows he does want to kiss you." I blink at him a little surprised and he shrugs, "You should kiss him."

"He'd gut me" I snort even if every part of me wanted to kiss him, now more than ever.

"Will is just scared" he shakes his head and grabs the edge of his hoodie, "When you show him you won't hurt him then he won't be scared anymore."