Chapter 16 - Will, Follow Me If You Want To Fuck Me

Fragments

Chapter 16 - Will, Follow Me If You Want To Fuck Me

.

I felt refreshed as soon as Will and I were both clean and redressed. Sure, any fucking werewolf would know we just mated, but I couldn't care any less. As long as our arrangement wasn't known, I felt fantastic. Will and I used a couple wet cloths to clean ourselves and a couple of Clorox ones to clean the mess we'd made in the gameroom. Will was definitely going to look at it differently now. I grin to myself and roll my eyes when Will sends me a look in which he thought I was crazy.

We make our way past people and I give a nod to Gage when I see him before approaching Michael, Cody, and Aaron, who scowled and walked away as soon as he saw me. I sigh a little and Michael raises an eyebrow, "He's pissed. What did you do?"

"Long story" I sigh and cross my arms while looking at Cody, who was forwning at me, "What?"

"You hurt Aaron" he says, almost disappointed and I wanted to goan in irritation.

"For his safety" I say and rub my neck, "Aaron tends to do stupid things when he knows something is on him. He probably would've wanted to be alone and something stupid could've happened. Which reminds me, keep him in sight, will you? I'll be letting Ollie and Peter know, too, to stay with him. I'll go check if they're inside the house. Come on, Will."

Will stays close to me and I don't mind that fact. We leave Michael and Cody, who snuggled against his mate. I look around as we walk and I don't see Ollie, which should've been a little easy because that boy was like a firework at a party. Just when I think about giving up in looking for him, I hear a voice that I definitely did not want to hear for the rest of this event. "Milo" Patrick's cocky voice meets my ears and I sigh heavily as I turn around to face him.

"Patrick" I mutter unpleasantly before making a half turn, "I hope you're having fun, but I have more important things to do."

"Oh, I know" he says and the tone of his voice had me stopping in place. "I mean, you look a little rumpled to me, doesn't he, Jack."

"Definitely."

I turn the rest of the way to meet his gaze, clenching my jaw. He smiles a little, "I see you and your mate were having a little fun in a party meant for you. I mean, surely having a quickie with your mate isn't as important as your allies."

"I don't have time to-" I begin in a snarl.

"As it is, this gathering isn't really for you, is it?" he says, causing my anger to seriously jump and I clench my jaw to keep myself from punching the son of a bitch. I couldn't attack him... an ally- not now that he was causing a scene. Fuck. "Because you're not the alpha yet, huh? So let me see" he tacks on as he lifts his hand, pointing to one finger, "You haven't gotten your title," the second, "you don't have any leads on this supposed threat," another finger, "you have no control over a mate who disrespects other alphas" he shakes his head, "No wonder you're the bitch in your mating."

That made my stomach sink so low I felt as if I could throw up. First, I noticed the way my ears were ringing. Then I noticed the complete and utter silence that fell around. Finally, I noticed who was here to hear this and I didn't know how much more humiliating this could get.

And I was fucking pissed as hell.

Patrick smiles slowly because he knew he hit a fucking nerve. "What alpha..." he sighs with a shake of his head, "stoops so low as to bend over for someone who isn't even a real wolf until a couple weeks ago. Then again, you're no alpha." He tilts his head, "Before you go on about me lying and so on..." he fishes into his pocket and I tried so hard not to let my cheeks burn in humiliation when he pressed a couple buttons. I immediately recognized the mating Will and I had only a couple minutes ago. The sounds of me and Will mating, my moans, my whimpers reached my ears and I tried so hard not to freaking break his fingers.