Chapter 17 - Town Relaxing Gone Bad

Fragments

Chapter 17 - Town Relaxing Gone Bad

.

"Are we not going down?" Will asks and I sigh heavily against his chest, trying to keep us from going down any longer. It wouldn't work though- we had already been here for most of the morning. It would almost be noon and I knew Will was hungry. After last night, how couldn't he be?

I raise my head and lick his nipple slowly, a growl leaving his lips as he moved his upper chest away. There were a couple of claw marks on his chest and I was sure there were a couple more on his back making me smile internally. "My ass hurts. A little longer."

Will frowns slowly before laying on his back, "Cody is going to come look for us if we don't go down. He's always a little impatient" he mutters slowly.

I sigh because I knew he was absolutely right- and we had to shower. "Only because I'm starving" I state before sitting up. My ass ached, it really did and as I raise my hands to stretch, I sigh heavily when my back pops. Then I stand up and Will follows me into the shower where I scrub my thighs because even if I wouldn't be able to see my cum between his legs, I could feel his between mine.

"What you said" Will starts as I scrub my head and step beneath the water. I could tell he had been dying to ask this. "Yesterday. Is it true?"

"Have I ever lied?" I ask.

"You lied to Aaron" he points out in a grumble.

"Have I lied about our mating?" I question instead, raising an eyebrow when he doesn't say anything. I nod, "Exactly. I'm perfectly good being a bottom now. I mean what I say- its not the end of the world if I don't fuck you. Besides, my wolf is submissive and he's a part of me. That has to mean something right? I'm really fine with it" I finish heavily.

As soon as we finish washing up and we clean the room, he and I head downstairs so that I could get something to eat. There are a couple cups on the first floor and I wince at the reminder of yesterday before making my way into the kitchen where I find Michael and Cody looking for something to eat- probably lunch. Cody looks up first and he smiles widely when he sees us, "Hi, Will! Hi, Milo!" I grunt in response and make my way to the fridge to look inside for something. "Hey, Milo" he starts, "Are you okay?" he asks hesitantly.

"I'm fine, Cody" I sigh.

"You don't look fine" he says and I roll my eyes. "Your lip is cut and you have a bruise on your cheek."

"Consequences of getting in a fight, Cody."

"I didn't tell them" he states softly, almost guilty.

I straighten and turn around when I don't find anything to eat while crossing my arms. He sat beside Michael, who was probably trying to figure out what Cody meant. I shrug, "I know you didn't say anything" I assure. "I know you know how to keep a secret. Still got out- which is completely fine. Also not your fault, okay?"

Cody nods finally and turns to Michael, snuggling into his side with a soft smile. I turn to my mate, "There's no food. Wanna go up again?" I ask.

"We're going into town" Michael offers and Cody nods happily beside him."Ollie and Peter want to buy stuff and I'm taking the opportunity to buy Cody some headphones or something. Probably an iPad so he can use it to read and stuff."

I tilt my head a little at the suggestion. I should probably get Will one too. He was, after all, going to learn how to read and write, too. I shrug with a nod, "Okay. We're definitely eating pizza at that pizza place though. I can already taste the cheese" I groan in hunger.