<c0rrupt05.rar>

We're all relying on Angela. I know she's scared of screwing up because she doesn't know what the consequences are. Our actions are often controlled by our consequences, and I'm hoping Angela realises what she's doing. 

"Okay, I'm on the second floor," I hear Angela say on the microphone. Darlene is the one guiding her through all of this because she's the one that designed the malware. 

"Go inside one of the offices. The one nearest to you. Lock the door. Don't let anyone see you," Darlene instructs. There are a few minutes of silence and my heart races in my chest from the suspense. 

"Okay. I'm in." 

"Now you have to turn on the computer and plug in the USB. That's all," Darlene says confidently. It almost sounds too easy. I hear a few clicks on the other line before Angela cusses under her breath. 

"It asks for a password," she says.

"We've got you covered," Darlene says, giving Mobley a nod. 

"We have a program that will give us the name and password of an employee at Evil Corp. Since the logins don't have people's names, it's impossible to find out who we are hacking," Mobley explains. His technique for adding the corrupted files onto Evil Corp servers may sound risky, but it doesn't matter whose login we use. Once the corrupt files enter the servers, it will erase every login made. 

"But it's also impossible to find out who hacked Evil Corp," I reply, staring at Mobley's screen. 

I hear typing on the other line, followed by the 'logging in' chime of Evil Corp's CPU devices. 

"I've plugged it in," Angela whispers, her breaths shallow. She's scared, I can feel it from the other line. "Shit!" 

"What? What happened?" Darlene exclaims on the edge of her seat. Fuck. 

"I think someone's seen me..." Angela says. I hear a voice, one that I don't recognise. 

"Why are you here?" a woman asks. 

"I... I came here to cover someone's post," I hear Angela say. There's a slight pause. "I'm covering Tyrell Wellick." 

No. That can't be it. Darlene mutes the call, her eyes wide from fear.

"No, no, no, no... No!" I exclaim, rising from my seat. 

"Tyrell Wellick? What the fuck is wrong with her?" Romero shrieks. 

"Maybe-maybe she looked at the name tag on the desk?" Dawn stammers. 

"Why the fuck was she in his office? He will know she was in there," Darlene says, her eyes wide from the shock. 

"What if he doesn't?" Trenton asks, her eyes wide. 

"Of course he knows. He's one rank below CTO!" Mr Robot suddenly exclaims. 

"Is there any way we can make him not know? I mean, you said the servers will be reset," Dawn says.

"The person who walked in would have physically witnessed her. She would be a suspect," I say, staring numbly into blank space again. I tend to do that when I can't figure something out. 

"How the fuck did we screw this up?" Mobley exclaims. 

"Shit. We should have told her to go into another room," Dawn says, her voice hardly above a whisper. 

"How could I have known? You know how secretive Evil Corp is with their employee protection. It's impossible, without being present, to see who does every office belong to," Darlene rants, her voice shaking.