One: New Friend, New Customer

You sighed as you changed into your work clothes. It wasn't the best job, but it paid the bills. Some of the men in Gotham were picky and some weren't. Tonight was a Friday night so there would be more customers, which meant higher tips.
The drive was regular, you had left early. It was a good thing too, there was some traffic along the way. You finally arrived around 5:43. You had about an fifty minutes to set up and mentally prepare yourself for the "show."

'Plenty of guys tonight,' you thought as you flipped upside down on the pole, holding yourself up with your legs. You blew a kiss at one of the men, he hollered.
One of his friends threw a twenty. That would buy a few packs of ramen for you. You thought you'd be able to get some extra cash from him, so you began to walk towards him. You stopped when you saw a flash of bright green and heard a scratchy voice say, "That one."
You looked in the direction of the voice. You saw a man, about six foot with bright green hair. He wasn't unattractive either. You two made eye contact, he smirked.  You loved it. You moved away from the man and started to make your way toward him. You heard the disappointment of the man from before as you walked away, but you didn't care.
             "Hey." You said and smiled at the tall, green haired man. He looked down at you and smirked again, "You seem too nice to have such a naughty job, hun." You nodded and shrugged your shoulders, "It's what pays the bills." He nodded in understanding and made this sound. It was oddly satisfying.
           "Oh yeah, forgot to tell ya babe. Names Joker, the one and only." He took a little bow. It wasn't until then that I'd noticed he had a cane. And it was beautiful. He was beautiful as well. Hm, maybe he could loan me some money. Maybe I could even work with him. He seems to have a lot of money, or at least looks like he has a lot of money.
__________________________

Hey! Riley here, I just wanted to say thanks for reading my fan fiction. I would like to apologize for such a short chapter as well. I tried and this is my first time writing a fan fiction in a long time. I'll try to update as often as I can. And lucky for you readers I'm on fall break. I plan to update sometime tomorrow, until then goodbye