Three: The Three R's

You sat down in the dark green decretive chair. "First rule," J spoke, "You call me J, Daddy, or Mr. J. Nothing else unless told." You nodded, only because you knew to tread lightly. "Second rule: You do not leave the premises unless you are with me." His eyes went dark for a few seconds. "Third rule: You are not allowed to touch or speak to any man but me."
"Y-Yes... J." You stuttered. He smirked and grabbed your hand from across the desk. "Now go change, I've got something ready for ya in your room." He gave a smile and sent you off.
'That was strange' You thought, 'There's not a chance he'll be that nice to me the entire time I'm here.' You shrugged your shoulders and walked down the hallway to your room. You entered the room and closed the door behind you.
      You took off your heels and got undressed. You needed to shower so you went into the bathroom connected to your room. When you got out you had to rummage through drawers to find your undergarments. ((I'm sorry but I dislike saying bra and panties in things like this.))
       You finally found them in the bottom left drawer. You picked out a matching black pair that honestly looked quite expensive. J must've prepared all of this before hand. You put on the undergarments and walked toward the closet.
       The dress was hanging on a hook on the closet door. It was a black cocktail dress, "Pretty~" you said. You took it down and put it on. "Yeah, I know doll face." You heard J's voice. You darted your head around, searching for the source of his voice.
    "Doll face, look up." He said, talking as if you were completely stupid. You looked up and saw a small camera and speaker type thing. "This here is so I can have my eyes on you at all times." Again you went red in the face.
     "You can't just take my privacy away!" You shouted, "Please tell me you don't have a camera in the bathroom too." There was silence for about thirty seconds. "Hm, no, but that would be a good idea. And you better listen up missy, you don't fucking tell me what I can and can't do. You belong to me, not the other way around." He nearly shouted the end.
     You sighed, "Alright Mr. J." There was silence again, but for about five minutes this time. "Lets go darling, it's date night."