Five: Date Night - Part Two

A male waiter. He was so lovely, you couldn't stop googling at him. His jawline, his gorgeous eyes, his body. J noticed this and looked at you angrily.

He turned to the waiter, "get me your manager." He said in a calm yet annoyed tone. The man nodded, and when J wasn't looking he winked at you.

After he left J looked you in the eye. Your cheeks were still red. He smirked, "Is my handsomeness too much for you?" You laughed, it was pure. He looked slightly disappointed but didn't speak again.

The manager came in and J requested the waiter be changed. Later, a waitress came in. You ordered your food and drinks. The male waiter came to the door to the private room and signaled for you to come with him.

"I'll be right back," you said. J looked at you skeptically, "where?" You narrowed your eyes at him, "Where else? The bathroom." He nodded and you left.

The male waiter took you outside, behind the restaurant. "My name is Ryan," he said. He pushed you against the brick wall that stood between you and J. You started feeling each other up.

He took you to his car and you had a wonderful time. When you two were done and dressed, you fixed your hair and makeup. He gave you his number and as you left the car you said, "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

You walked back into the restaurant, J was standing at the door waiting. "You were gone for a fucking hour! What the hell did you do?" He shouted at you. He grabbed your wrist as forcefully took you to the car. You saw Ryan in the restaurant looking terrified.

J shoved you into the car. You drove in silence until you got home. You stomped up the stairs and into your room. You changed into a short, silk nightgown. You decided to make it up for J, you'd dance for him. It was the reason you were here.

You walked to his room, and knocked on the door. "What do you want?" He groaned. "Can I come in?" You asked in a sweet, seductive voice. "Mhm, doll."

You opened the door and strutted in. But what you saw was quite the surprise.

(( There won't be any smut unless requested and I'm sorry about how short this is, I did it in my notes. Also, thanks so much for 10k reads!))