Chapter Eight: Harley Quinn

"Harley, honey, it's not what you think it is," J said nonchalantly. 

You darted your eyes at him, 'if looks could kill.' He glanced at you and back at Harley. 

"She's just a whore, a stripper, a slut. She means nothing to me, she's only my object of satisfaction when you aren't around," he spoke once more, his words piercing your skin like daggers. 

Tears started to well up in your eyes, how could he say such a thing? You stood up, the sheet wrapped around your sleek body, and looked at Harley. You said nothing at you ran out the door, nearly knocking her down. 

You ran to your room and slammed the door. 'It's time to leave this hell,'  you thought. You grabbed the largest thing you could find and beat the sound system and camera to bits. "Fuck you, J!" You screamed. You put decent clothes on and made your way out of the room. 

You could hear the distant screams of Harley down the hall. The guards were occupied with J and Harley so you took the chance to make a break for it. You got outside and ran, ran as far and as fast as you could. 

Tears streamed down your face when you realized that you were only a play thing for J, nothing more. You fell to the ground and sobbed, you just wanted to go home. 

A car stopped when you weren't paying attention, a friendly woman about your age stepped out of the car. She had short, dark hair and a comforting smile. You looked up, tears running down your bare face. 

"Are you alright?" She asked, her voice was gentle.

You sobbed and hugged her legs, you didn't know this woman but you didn't care. She didn't seem to mind either. She lightly touched your chin, tilting it up to look at her. 

"Don't worry, I'll take you home. We can talk in the car." 

You stood up, your knees weak. She hugged you and grabbed your hand. She led you to the car and the two of you got in and left. 

Who is the mysterious woman, and why is she so careful with you?

~ ah hello, I'm back and ready to continue this book. Sorry for the short chapter.. but I've decided when to end this. It will be finished by the first of august, but chapters will be released more frequently. I hope you all are happy :) ~