Chapter Nine: End {fairly short chapter}

The car ride wasn't too long, maybe an hour at the most. You told the woman what happened, and then you two talked the rest of the ride. 

   Her name is Genevieve, such a lovely name.

 When you got to your apartment you turned and looked at her, "Thank you so much," you said, "  can we keep in touch?"

     She simply nodded, you hugged her gently and got out of the car. You were glad to be back, but you had to leave the town to be sure he wouldn't come back for you. 

  When you entered, you were actually relieved to see the large bag of cat food had been torn open. Her food was strewn across the kitchen as she was sleeping happily in the middle of it. 

"Babygirl~" you whispered at the adorable feline. Her ears perked up and she looked at you. She stood up and ran her way to you happily. She purred and purred to her heart's content.

You smiled and picked her up. You walked over to the couch and sat her down gently. "You stay here, we have to leave soon~"

You cleaned up the mess and picked everything but your furniture, put the kitty in her cage, and left. 

You were going to drive as far away as you could from that man, and you were never going to see him again. 

Or so you thought~

_________________________

I've come to the decision to write a sequel next summer. I need time away from this fanfiction, and I'm glad it's finished. I really hope you all enjoyed it and will stick around for round two.

I decided to end it early because I'm going to be busy this week anyway. I love you all and I'm so grateful for your support~

I'll see you again in May of 2018 with book number two~

If you are bisexual, gay, or even lesbian and you like this book, please check out my Harley Quinn X reader.

Goodbye~

- Riley

Smile for me || Joker X Reader (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें