Seven: The Other Woman

You woke up the next morning feeling fantastic. You lay in bed for quite some time. It wasn't until you checked the time that you realized you were bare. No clothes, no underwear, nothing.

You turned your head to look behind you and you saw a bare J as well. Your face went bright red and you covered your mouth. 'Dear god! I slept with J! How could I do this to myself?' You started to panic, what would he do now? What would he consider you?

You stood up and tried to sneak your way out of the room.

Just before you opened the door, you heard his voice. "Where do you think you're going, lovely?" He spoke. You turned around, speechless for a few short moments. "J-Just to my room. I don't want to bother you." He laughed especially loud, "come back over here and get in bed."

You nodded and made your way over. You climbed back into bed with J. He smiled at you and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close. You had almost forgotten that you were both naked until he did it. You blushed and looked away, you didn't know how to respond.

He snickered, "don't worry, we already had our fun last night." Your face became even more hot, you were about to speak until the door flew open.

Harley Quinn

She looked at the two of you for a moment, frozen. Finally, she yelled, "WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH A SLUT IN YOUR BED J?!" 

__________________

So,  apologies for another short chapter. It's just in my notes the chapter seems really long. Then, I paste it and it isn't so great. I hope you enjoyed though :)