!2!

The day went by fast until lunch. Marinette walked out of her third period, Math, with a sigh. Today was the day she met Chat and she didn't know what to do. She hurried to the sign up sheet for Adrien's model partner. She signed her signature and walked out front where he was supposed to meet Adrien.

He was already there, waiting. He wondered if Ladybug remembered what today was. His thoughts were interrupted by the new girl. Amelia.
"H-hi... I was wondering if you could show me around town," she blushed, though she talked with an american accent. Adrien gave her a sympathetic smiled.
"Sorry, I'm going to my friend's house for lunch and after school I have a photo shoot," Adrien looked up for Mari. He saw her walking down the staircase of the school. "Sorry, but I got to go," he waved to her. The blonde model shouted Mari's name running to her.

Amelia stayed back and watched as her long lost love ran off. She sighed and started to walk off.

"Oh my god Tom... This is so good," Adrien continued to eat the Quiche. Marinette continued to eat in silence, think of the sneaky black cat. Her family and Adrien talked till they had to leave.

"Hey Mari, you feeling alright," Adrien asked putting the back of his hand on her forehead. 8th grade Marinette would have freaked out, but the past few years she's gotten control of her crush. She's not as jumpy, and she tells Adrien everything.
"I'm just thinking," she let a slight blush creep onto her cheeks, "its been 5 years since our famous hero's saved us.... I feel like we should be doing something.... Look around, you don't see anyone doing anything," she motioned around them, "I mean are they not grateful, Ladybug and Chat Noir save their ass'es all the time," Marinette huffed sitting in her class seat.
"I guess you're right... No one is doing anything," Adrien ran his hand through his hair, "I feel awful," he sighed looking at Marinette.
"Don't you mean pawful," Marinette blushed thinking of her kitty. Adrien froze. Did Marinette really just make a pun. "I only did that because of today," she blushed putting her hands in front of her face.
"Of course," he blushed looking at the board.
The teacher came in and started teaching.

Author Note

I think I owe you two chapters. Please like my idea of this story. Breanna will not be conflicting with Alya and Nino's relationship much, but Amelia will effect Mari and Adrien's relationship a lot. I'll probably have the next chapter up tomorrow. This will probably a long book. Longer than Problems. But like I said on my Author Note in that book, I'm thinking of a prequel. 

As Always, Stay Cool my Cherries.

                   ~Blake