!3!

This is after school lets out.

"Wayzz I don't think I can do this," Nino looked at the bracelet, that has been given to him by his grandfather.

"Nino, this power has been passed down through generations. The Jade Turtle protects Ladybug and the rest of the Miraculous Holders," Wayzz explained, munching on peanuts.
"How many are they?!?" Nino asked in a shouting voice.
"About 7, counting us, and Hawk Moth, but Hawk Moth is the bad guy," Wayzz flew to him, "just say 'shell on'."
Nino hesitantly looked at his new bracelet, "I'm going to be important to the team?"
"Yes," Wayzz smiled at his holder.
"Alright.... Wayzz Shell On!" Nino shouted.
Nino face was shocked throughout his transformation. He did a ending pose, "how did I know to do that?"

Jade Turtle jumped building to building heading to the Eiffel Tower. When he arrived, he saw the famous superheros of Paris. He silently walked to them.
"H-hi I'm J-Jade T-Turtle," he stutered. His sudden intrusion in the conversation, made Ladybug and Chat Noir jump.
"Hi Jade Turtle, I'm Ladybug," Ladybug smiled. That smiled, where has he seen it before.
He shock the thought away and nodded, "I know."
Chat eyed him before smiling at him, "I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the team."
"Now that you mentioned it, kitty, my kwami said there would be more, including Volpina," Ladybug looked into the distance. Did she really call him kitty.
"Mine did too, how about you, Jade?" Chat started Jade. Did he really not do anything about the nickname.
"Yeah he said there was about 7 in all, counting us 3 and Hawk Moth," Jade blushed.
"M'lady, what are you wrong," Chat asked. Ladybug plopped herself down on the edge of the building. M'lady really, are they dating.
"Today is the day we got our Miraculous," she started playing with her earrings, "it has been 5 years since we started working together Chat.... Today I noticed that no one was celebrating. And you have no idea what I did today, kitty. I actually made a pun. One of the stupid ones you make. I said pawful, when a friend said they feel awful" She laughed looking over to Chat.
Is Ladybug Marinette, Chat thought to himself.
"That really is awful," Jade started laughing.
"Yeah and I had to deal with him for 5 years," Ladybug smiled at Jade. She sighed "anyway now Master Fu is adding more to the team," she sighed, looking back at the view, resulting in Chat blushing like a madman.
Just as Chat was about to say something, something more like someone crashed into Jade.
"Ow," he groaned, as Ladybug and Chat came rushing over to him.
"Volpina!!!" Ladybug jumped back. The figure got off of Jade and revealed herself. It was Volpina.
"Hi... sorry for crashing into you.." she blushed. Jade got up with the help of Chat.
"It's nothing... I'm still getting use to the abilities too," Jade smiled herway. Jade's arm was draped around Chat's shoulder.
On the other hand, Ladybug was fuming.
"M'lady are you okay?" Chat asked.
"Are you Lila," Ladybug asked Volpina.
"No... I'm not that Volpina," Volpina looked sad. Well who wouldn't be. Alya's favorite superhero just shouted at her.
"Ok then... I'll forget the old Volpina, now you're the new and improved Volpina," Ladybug smiled. Volpina picked her head up with excitement.
"Sorry I'm late," a Bee form sighed fixing her head piece. She was absolutely gorgeous in Jade's eyes. Chat was also eyeing her, which made Ladybug fume with anger.
"So! Were just missing one," Ladybug coughed.
As if on cue, and blue suit flew down from the sky, "Sorry, I got lost."
The Bee huffed and sat down across from Ladybug. Volpina looked at Ladybug for a command. Same with Chat and Jade.
"Alright, so most of you, hopefully know us two, right," Ladybug motioned to herself and Chat. Volpina and Jade nodded.
"I know who you are, but I honestly would like for Chat to be charge," Bee clicked her tongue.
"I think Chat would agree with me if we go around and say our names," Ladybug growled sitting down, pulling Chat along with her.
Chat nodded, "well I'm Chat Noir, and this is M'lady, Ladybug." Chat put his arm around her shoulder. "My power is Destruction, and her's is Creation."
"I'm Jade Turtle," Jade raised his hand, "supposed to be protection."
Volpina smiled, "I'm sure you remember the Akuma Volpina... Well I'm not her, I am Volpina. My power is Illusion."
"I'm Queen Bee, I have the power of strength," she smiled at Chat, for leading.
"I'm Peon, my power is regeneration," she said shyly. Ladybug smiled slightly at her.
"Now that we all~" Ladybug heard a beep. "Chat was that mine," Ladybug asked.
"Yes, bugaboo," Chat smiled at her. Ladybug blushed as she stood.
"Well we have to head to Master Fu's dojo to train," Ladybug sighed, "I have to feed my Kwami then I'll see you there." 

Authors Note

Heyo my cherries. I have this chapter is done. I have some of chapter 4 done. It should be up tomorrow. The next chapter of Problems will be up shortly. I felt bad for not uploading it so I cut it short. 

Thanks for all of the good comments.   

As always, stay cool.

                      ~iBlackCherryi