!7!

"Kid, calm down," Plagg watched as Adrien paced around his room.
"What should I say... I don't know if Marinette will be there... what should i say if she isn't there," Adrien asked.
"Just transform and well see when we get there," Plagg sighed.
"Right," Adrien nodded, "Plagg transform me!"

Chat jumped through the window. As usual Queen Bee hugged him. He sighed as he looked around the room.
"Don't worry, Chat Noir... She'll be here trust me," Master Fu told him.

"How could I be late," Ladybug mentally cursed herself. She saw the open window with a black suit in it. She smirked. She jumped onto Chat's back yelling, "Surprise."
"Ladybug," Chat held onto her legs for a second before dropping her too look at her. "Ladybug," he smiled, "M'lady," he hugged her, crying gently.
"I'm right here Kitty," she smiled hugging him back.
Queen Bee clicked her tongue, feeling jealous.
"Good to have the CatBug back," Jade laughed.
The original duo blushed, "see I told you M'lady.. Its a thing," Chat let go of her smiling.
"Yeah okay," she shook her head walking to Peon and Volpina.
"What did I tell you Chat Noir... She was just late," Master Fu smiled at the cat.

"So exhausted," Ladybug sat down across from Volpina.
"Yeah we didn't really train did we," Chat laughed.
"You didn't... when I watched you guys fight I thought you went through this," Volpina asked.
"No, at first I was already flexible so the magic just added to it. And while saving Paris I gained some abs," the red dotted Heroine laughed.  
Volpina's eyes lit up, "seriously." Ladybug nodded.
Chat laughed putting his arm around Ladybug. Queen Bee huffed at this.
"So are you two dating again," Jade asked, drinking his water, or at least he thought.
"We were never dating before," Ladybug blushed.
"Master Fu seems to ship you two together.... And Marinette and Adrien," Peon opened a closet.
Ladybug burned red, "oh my god." Chat smiled, also blushing.
"It's a shrine... I'm not the only one," Volpina laughed nervously.
Ladybug grabbed her stomach, trying not to laugh or cry.
"Anyway back to the question... are you two dating," Queen Bee asked.
"Um," Ladybug was trying to avoid the question... she really wanted to talk to Adrien or Chat about this.
"Well... when she jumped on my back earlier... that was the first time in a while, about a month, that she's talked to me, or showed emotion."
"Same things happening to my friend," Jade sighed, "he's really messed up about it."
"Children, as much as I love you all, you need to go.... You all have school tomorrow," Master Fu motioned them out.

"Adrien

"Adrien... put me down," Marinette laughed. She was on Adrien's back, he was carrying her to school.
"Why should I princess," Adrien stopped in front of the steps.
"Adrien," she complained.
"Fine," he let her down.
Once she got in front of him, she kissed his cheek, "thanks for the ride Kitty."
"My pleasure," he bowed. She laughed, curtsying.
"You two worked out your problems," Nino laughed, coming up with the two girls.
"Yep," Mari rocked back and forth on her new Gabriel shoes. She was wearing black Gabriel shoes, paired with a jade ( AN: you already know who it is.... Hehehe. Sorry I was listening to Watch me by Silentó ) green shirt and black leggings. 
Through out the little separation period, Mari has been working on new designs for Gabriel. She starts modeling with Adrien that month.
"Is that outfit made after Jade Turtle," Breanna pointed out.
"Yeah... I made a while ago... its actually for Gabriel's designs. I'm just giving a preview of the work," Mari smiled twirling in place.
"Its awesome," Nino said admiring her clothes. In Adrien's view, he saw Nino looking at her body. He coughed. "Are you serious Adrien," Nino eyed him he stepped away from Mari.
Mari laughed, along with Ayla and Breanna.
"So.... Adrien, Marinette, are you two together yet." Alya picked.
Marinette blushed, "I think I heard the bell ring," she rushed inside.
Alya laughed, "we will leave you two alone," she picked up Mari's books, heading inside, with Breanna.
Adrien, however, was blushing trying to get his things together.
"So... just between me and you... how are things with Mari?" Nino asked, "I was worried, for a while, about you two."
"I guess we're better than we were," Adrien blushed walking into the building, "I mean, we flirt more now."
"You guys have always flirted," Nino laughed.
"I-I-I-I know," Adrien burned red, "I mean... we're like in the kissing cheek level."
"Dude you went from hating to kissing," Nino punched his arm.
"We haven't really had our first kiss yet," Adrien stuttered.
"Seriously, dude."
"It's only been a day that she's been talking to me again," Adrien walked into their first block.
Mari was blushing, trying to block out Breanna and Alya planning of hers and Adrien's wedding. Adrien smiled at her, trying to cheer her up. She smiled back.
"Well, dude, you need to hurry," Nino sat down.
"How about you... when are you going to chose between~" Adrien was smirking underneath Nino's hand.
"Shut up dude," he took his hands off.
Adrien turned around, in his seat, "hey Mari.... Can I go over to your house for lunch."
"Yeah... I told my mom about us... She wants all of us to come over, for a celebration lunch," she blushed.
Adrien was doing the same thing. "Awesome... I know you mom will jump on once she hears we're planning your wedding.... Nino want to help?" Alya asked.
"Of course he will," Breanna laughed, answering for him.
"Wait, you're doing what.... Who is Mari marrying?" he asked in a commanding voice.
"You, kitty!" Mari yelled. Adrien blushed at his nickname.
"You called him kitty," Breanna giggled.
"No I didn't," Mari blushed even more than she normally would.
Adrien turned around waiting for the teacher to start teaching.

Authors Note
That's it for this chapter. Like I said in my last part, if you ask for lemons I will write them.. This book will, (Hopefully) have at least one.
As Always, Stay Cool.
               ~iBlackCherryi