Chapter Twelve

Jessica

When we drive back to the studio to stay in Sara's trailer once again, I worry as the Latina visibly struggles to stay awake. Luckily, I kept her eyes open for the forty minute drive home with my own special techniques, but once we park she falls asleep in the drivers seat.
I chuckle softly to myself as I get out of the passenger's side, knowing I was the one who caused her lack of energy.
I walk to her side of the car, where I open her door.
How am I going to do this?
Sara is curvy. Tall. Heavier.
I am skinny. Shorter. Lighter.
After what I put her through today, I decide to try.
I get a wheelchair out of my trailer that I used when I broke my ankle on set during season six and roll it outside to her car, where I unhook her seatbelt. Her intoxicating scent and beautiful body surrounded me as soon as I bent over her. For a moment, dirty thoughts flooded my mind.
No, Jess!
Bed.
I wrap my arms around her waist and lug her out if the car, not so gracefully sticking her in a wheelchair where she began to slip.
Snapping my belt out of the loops of my shorts, I strap her in the wheelchair as I get the keys out of the ignition and grab her and my phone.
Sticking the things in my pocket, I lock up the car and head to her trailer.
Going up the stairs to her trailer wasn't easy, so we just won't go into detail about how that happened.
I've already humiliated myself enough, after all she's done is scoop me up and take care of me it takes me an hour to get her laid down on her bed from her car.
I need to get to the gym.
Now, she's in our - her bed, and I have changed into her pajamas, and I have changed her into her pajamas, and when it's time for bed, I kiss her neck as I wrap my arms around her waist and drift off to a deep sleep.