Chapter Twenty One

Sara

"I bought pizza and I brought movies!"
TR shouts, entering my trailer and swinging the door shut behind him.
He sees me on my couch, crying.
"Oh honey," he says. "You're way too good for her. She's not worth this. Come on, food."
I shake my head no, and he takes a bite of pizza. "You know" he says, chewing. "You could just shoot Andrew."
"TR! I'm not going to kill her ex. It's obvious who she chooses."
Buzz buzz buzz
"Who's texting you?" TR asked.
I roll my eyes. "It's her."
He slaps me on the knee. "Good girl. Ignore that biyatch."
I get offended. "She's not a bitch, TR."
"Nooooooo!" He throws himself on my floor. "You forgave her?"
I shake my head, chucking a pillow at his face. "I'm not mad at her." I say. "And watch out, you might squish the cat."
His eyes go wide. "CAT? YOU HAVE A CAT?"
I roll my eyes. "His name is Lancelot."
As TR crawls on his hands and knees, looking for my cat I shut off my phone completely, not reading any of Jessica's texts.
After finding a Coke in my fridge, TR brings me a drink and the box of pizza.
"So," he says. "You just told me to come over. You never said what happened. Spill."
"Okay," I begin. "You said to tell Jessica how I feel. You know, to put a label on our relationship. Girlfriends. You know? Okay, so when she finished filming she walked over to her trailer, probably to change before she came over here. I saw her light switch on, but I wanted to do my hair so I looked nice when we had this conversation. Ten minutes later I walk over to her trailer to see if anything was wrong. When she opened up her door I didn't bother beating around the bush. I said we needed to label our relationship. And then she said "What relationship? I don't know what you're talking about." And she kept on saying things like we weren't an object, when we obviously are. So I turned around and left, then called you." I tell him, crying the entire time.
"I think this night needs the Notebook." He says, standing up and walking to the DVD player.