A/N

OKAY, I'M GONNA RANT, OKAY?
I hate when people say that Jessica hates Sara, or that Sara hates Jessica, or that Jess hates Calzona, or that they don't get along or blah blah blah.
Look up the videos from the musical concert, they're obviously friends. And also, look up their tweets to each other. And look up pictures and selfies of them together.
They're friends! Sure, they aren't in love with one another in real life, they each have husbands, but don't say that hate each other!
And DON'T ever say that Sara left because of Jess.
No, she left because she has
1. Sofia the First
2. The movie she's producing - Loserville
3. The True Colors Fund
PLUS Grey's!
Her plate was too full.
Now that those things are starting to pass over, I can tell you that the possibilities of her coming back are high.
Because when she posted on her social media that she was leaving she very specifically used the word BREAK
And WELCOME TIME OFF. She never used the word permanent, goodbye, or leaving.
Also, when Shonda responded to Sara's tweet, she said BREAK
And then when Sarah Drew responded she said 'Can't wait to see you again!'
And then Shonda says in TWO videos that Sara is on a break and that she wanted her to return, and what Shonda says Shonda does.
So please don't private message me on here and say that Capirez isn't a thing or that they actually hate each other.
They don't!
They're friends.
Goodbye.
Sorry for the rant.
New chapter soon
💙😂✌🏽️