02

Once we got to Hogwarts, both Oliver and I were left in awe. It's much more stunning than what people have told me. It's much more luxurious than a queen's castle. The moving portraits are just so bloody elegant.

Oliver walked alongside me, his eyes were wide open."I - I never expected Hogwarts to be like this. My parents, they just say it's not too shabby."

I flash him a smile. "It's amazing, isn't it? And, well yeah, you're right. "

"Good evening. My name is Professor McGonagall. I'll be taking you to the Great Hall. Follow me," Professor McGonagall announces. She wore long, gray robes. Her pointy hat stood tall and proud. Her cat-like eyes scanned every single one of us as she spoke to us. She stood with great posture.

Everyone follows her quietly and whispers amongst each other. "So you live in Holyhead right," Oliver asks.

"Yeah. You?"

"Puddemere. Is it nice in Holyhead?"

"Yes. It's really nice."

I could feel thousands pair of us staring at my back as the other first years and I walk into the Great Hall. My heart started to drum faster, I could feel my face start to boil. My hands started to feel a bit damp. My tongue felt a bit dry.

"Wood, Oliver," Mcgonagall called.

Oliver takes one quick glance at me and smiles sympathetically.

"I sense a lot of bravery and determination in you. Mmmm. GRYFFINDOR," the old grey Sorting Hat yelled. The Sorting Hat wasn't as tall as Professor Mcgonall's hat. It seemed ragged and the color was fading.

After a long long while, I was the only one standing. It is seriously weird. Then I knew that all eyes were on me. I began to feel faint, my breath quickened.

"Black, Melissa Alexis," Professor called sternly.

I gulp nervously and took slow steps forward. I look around slowly but my face was facing the floor.

Some were glaring at me because of my parents. Of course, my father used to be a Death Eater. Well my mum, is a Death Eater and is in Azkaban. She murdered the Longbottoms.

I sit down on the old, crooked wooden stool. Took a deep breath and closed my eyes shut.

"Hhhmmm. Very difficult. Very difficult. I sense a lot of ambition. Very cunning indeed. Ooh! Smart too! Witty. Yes witty," the Sorting Hat bellows, "hardworking and fair. But is extremely brave and has got the nerve. Very determined. Gryffindor or Slytherin? I wonder."

The whole school falls silent.

Bloody hell. Why does this have to happen to me? So I have to wait for a longer time and I stared at for a longer time?

Silence. I slowly opened my eyes.

Why does this have to happen to me? Ever since I went to Diagon Alley, things have been weird. Like Ollivander for instance.I pray that Oliver can help. I locked my eyes with him.

I smiled weakly. He was sitting with a bunch of other first-year Gryffindors.

"It's going to be fine. Just relax," he mouths. I winked at him trying to be confident but evidently am not. Then looked away. My palms are probably as humid as a rainy day in London. I rub my hands and looked around to those who are whispering words about me, glaring and so on.

"Okay. Let me see....... Hufflepuff won't be too good for you. There will be many conflicts. Many conflicts. Ravenclaw? Might not be great for you. Maybe a little too quirky? Slytherin em Gryffindor? Both houses will be great for you! Lead to great success! Alrighty then! Gryffindor and Slytherin then," the old dram grey hat bellowed.

I abruptly run to Oliver and sit next to him.

"Hey. So how was it," Oliver asks looking into my eyes. I can feel my face burning like the hot sun.

"Oooohhhh! Oliver Wood likes Melissa Black," the two boys who I think who are Weasleys announce. I mean, of course, their orange hair.

Oliver rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I guess it was fine. I guess. So congrats! You seem happy. Who are they?"

The two boys turned to me and smirked.

Creepy.

"I'm George Weasley." He had short ginger hair, a square jaw and he was extremely tall.

"And I'm Fred Weasley." The other twin, Fred looked exactly the same. But he had a long face and long ginger hair. But just slightly longer. Both of them were the same height.

Confusing eh?

Edit: I know Oliver and the Wesely twins are in different years. I know, I know. I just wanted to write something with them being in the same year, because of imagination.