08

I walked to platform 9 3/4 sadly.

Oliver is now dating Angelina Johnson. Back in our first year, I told him that I liked him, but we were too young to date as we were eleven. Within the past few years, I never brought it up. Oliver and I just never talked about it. Now, he's dating that Johnson girl. Bubbles of anger boiled inside me. I hate that girl, that stupid girl.

Now, he has chosen to ditch me. He doesn't even talk to me anymore. Or even write to me. It's just like he never knew me. As if I was never a part of his life. W - what kind of friend doesn't even acknowledge their best friend? We've been best friends since we were 11. Now, he has just abandoned me.

What should I do? My best friends have disappeared like air.

I looked and looked for an empty compartment but couldn't find one. Until, I see a skinny boy with jet black hair, baggy and torn clothes and glasses sitting. "Excuse me. Do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full."

"Sure go ahead."

"By the way, I'm Melissa Alexis Black. And you are?"

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

"Blimey Harry. I didn't know that was you. Did the muggles treat you right? What the bloody hell did they do to you?"

"Muggles? Oh yeah, muggles. Well, first of all, they gave me my fat and ugly cousin, Dudley's, clothes to me......"

We kept on talking about the muggles until a boy with ginger hair, his language, and a rat came in.

"Can I sit here? Everywhere else is full," the boy said, "I'm Ron. Ron Weasley."

"Hi there Ron. I'm Melissa Black. Melissa Alexis Black to be specific."

"Oh. Aren't you parents Death Eaters. Well one of them is still a Death Eater. Right?"

"Yep," I answer. Why does everyone ask me that question?

"Did I see you before? You are Ron right?"

"Yeah. Ron Weasley. And you are?"

"Harry Potter. And yes. I do have a scar." Harry answers Ron's question as if he could read his mind. Harry lifted his hair that covered his scar to show Ron.

"That's wicked."

The two boys went on and on about muggles and wizards.

"Hey Melissa. Sorry I couldn't talk to you for a short time.  I was busy." Oliver greeted.

"Wow. Short time eh? Maybe you should just focus on Angelina instead. You know what? It doesn't matter. I'll just hang out with the twins and Lee. Bye."

I am trying to hold my tears back and I ran to the dorm where Lee, Fred and George where planning a prank.

"Which one is it?" I asked because I was curious which prank they were planning.

"Eh. A new one," Lee Jordan said.

"Melissa. Look. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it!"

As I walked down to the Great hall with Lee Jordan, Fred and George, we laughed about how we pranked a first year, Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy was a Slytherin. He had blonde hair. To be honest, he is a spoilt brat. He is so bloody annoying. Well anyway. We switched his school broom he borrowed with a mixed one. He flew like mad! It was wicked. It was so bloody amazing. You should have seen it!

"Melissa! You were the best!" George exclaims happily.

"Really? Thanks"